(seriously long post sorry) But I had an amazing day today!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by PiecesMended, Sep 28, 2010.

1. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Sorry my posts always end up looooong. so I'll apologise in advance I have alot to say!
    I left my house this morning to head to college without my walkman. Now for me, this is very unusual. I HAVE to have music with me normally so that I can ignore everyone easier (I have anxiety issues and 'abnormal thoughts') I usually can't go out on my own without music but my earphones are busted so I had no choice. Well apart from a little kid making me jump I was pretty much okay. I didn't even smoke till I got there. (yah I quit but I started again sorry) Well this made me feel good but then it just got better. Someone gave me a new nickname it's Red which is weird but I like having nicknames. Then my friends had a go at me for smoking again which made me realise how much they care. So I've decided to quit from the day after tomorrow. I go to an animal care college and I got to see the sugar gliders (they're nocturnal so we hardly ever see them) and It felt good to get all the cleaning for the small animals done. Then I helped a guy in my class with the ferrets. It was funny because one of them started chasing him around. Then in exotics class I got to hold all of the snakes which are all beautiful. Then one of the bearded dragons fell asleep while resting on my shoulder which was adorable. It also felt good talking to the shyest guy in my class about the snakes because neither of us like talking but we did.
    Sorry for the longest post ever and wasting your time!
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

This made me smile.

Thank you for sharing.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are so lucky i wish i could have handled all those neat animals wow good for you I hope tomorrow is even a better day. take care