Seriously planned, no coming back.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Vagrant, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Tommorow, During the Evening, I'll attempts, No one take my shit seriously, Well, i wouldn't call my friend before doing it, even you PerfectlyM, You already know about it I did a huge mistake yesterday by talking with you, <Mod Edit:IrishDoll,Methods> and i we're waiting to die, but obviously i listen to your advice and i'd call the ambulance, look at the mistake i've made, and this is the point from which I could never return.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
  2. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

and fuck, why the hell im wasting my time over there.... i saw it many time over here, people dont give a shit about you if you never die, and what ever i'm not looking for attention with my suicide so fucken real isn't it ?

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

sorry for spamming but im under moderation so i'd to wait every single fucking time to get my message approuved, so im going straight away far away in the forest..... you guys will be more happier within me around no ? yeaa imma sick offensive person shit hell yeah, cya.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please forward the message you're talking about to me please and we'll deal with it.

EDIT: forgot you can't pm for a sec. erm post it in ltm pls.

5. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

It's a way too late, i leave now.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling not so upset today okay I know it is hard to feel rejected but i do care abt you and everyone here please stay strong

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

No they canno't accept the difference, here is the problems.

8. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

It's never too late! Get some help now! :(

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

I am just sick morbid psycho on SF sharing his morbid though and hurting people right ? It's time now, You guys could hurt me plenty, push me over the edge , cause you wouldn't get the chance later......

10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

If you are still around, I would like to help or you can help me. I am not sure what I am going to say... I do not know you. I have not seen many of your posts. However, if you are still around there is still time to give me a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.