seriously planning tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shonda1377, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shonda1377

shonda1377 Member

im so tired of fighting!!!! Im in therapy emdr and it is helping but while i was taught how to react to the panic and anxiety. nothing was learned about when i bottom out and just want to die and be down with life altogether! I hate feeling empty and worthless
  2. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

We all feel like that sometimes. Keep posting, read other people, it helps.
  3. shonda1377

shonda1377 Member

nothing is helping at this point. wished i had a <mod edit>
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there, and if push comes to shove, call the crisis team.
    Therapy is hard work and there will be times that it will raise issues that make you feel worse and desperate.
    This will pass, just hold on to that.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Have you tried to find something positive about anything and hold onto it during your dark times?
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Shonda1377 please stay strong as YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO.US. Please speak to someone as you are important. Keep posting as you are important and deserve all the support in the world.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Shonda, please keep your self safe. Bad days will pass. Keep posting and chatting or come into the chat room, most of all I want to say you do matter and are important .I am around if you need a chat with someone but please put your method somewhere where you will not be able to retrieve it. :hug:
  8. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sure there was a point went you felt nothing would help with the panic and anxiety as well- yet you found something that has helped. That is the same as this hopeless feeling of depression, while you feel like nothing can help, there is something that can- just because you have not found it yet does not mean it does not exist and as mentioned by another member above, particularly with therapy sometimes days will be worse in the process of getting truly better. If you cannot do it by yourself call the crisis team and get some extra help in the most difficult times.
  9. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

i find rocking and pinning your hands down under own weight or something works quite well.
    stops you from doing anything too drastic
    there is always some hope
  10. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

can t seem to edit last post
    and just concentrate on keeping hands together until it starts to pass, that huge suicidal urge
  11. shonda1377

shonda1377 Member

thanks guys for the replies! still feeling pretty bad and i did call the crisis team and was told to watch tv
  12. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

Well that's a little odd, but really if it can pass time and ease these feelings then t.v. it is. How are you doing now? Keep posting if you want to even if things are not better, I am having a strong day and would not mind helping you pass some time until those bad urges leave you. O.K.
  13. shonda1377

shonda1377 Member

i feel hollow and sad and just want to drift into an eternal sleep
  14. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

Well I have had that feeling before and it is pretty hard to find a way out of the sadness of it. Sleep might be ok, eternal not so much.
    Do you write or read, anything to lose yourself into something else for a while? idk sometimes it helps to just lose track of all the thoughts in my head until you are so tired you just go to sleep.
    Tomorrow might be better or just the same but it's one more day alive to figure thing out.
    I truly do hope this passes for you but if not keep up the chatter on here until it lessens to a point of livability.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.