seriously struggling :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by prestongal, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prestongal

prestongal New Member

im struggling so much, even contemplating distractions to keep myself safe has become so hard its like i dont want to, im so confused the urges are so strong. i have no idea what to do normally trying distractions delays the inevitable :(

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Prestongal,

I am glad you posted.. I'm sorry you are struggling through this.. Do you have anyone who can assist you? Maybe a doctor, friend or confidant.. anyone who can help you take the first steps towards getting out of this dark place.. I hope you are able to endure this pain and feel better soon.. Please continue to tell us more about what is on your mind; any updates would be great.. Again I am glad to have you with us. Take care. :hug:

Alex

3. prestongal

prestongal New Member

I don't really have anyone none of my friends talk to me since my last suicide attempt and my family is the same I can't see a way out and don't know what to do part of me wants to end it all yet something is holdin me back

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry your friends are scared to help you.
    Maybe the way out is to be as well as you can, regain your stability and your friends and family should come round.

That something that is holding you back is right, hope you listen to it.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun there is something you can do You can call crisis line and talk to a real voice one that can help you also go to hospital and get help there hun even if you sign in for a few days to get stable Just keep you safe okay hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.