Seriously thinking of it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TaraJo, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

I just feel so alone and abandoned. I can't take it; I hurt too much to stand.

I cut myself a couple of days ago and had to get stitches. But I'm still feeling hurt.

Tonight, my plan is to take an entire xxxx and maybe take my xxxx

I don't get it, but having the plan like that..... it calms me down to know that the pain will be over soon.

I'm just tired of all the hurt.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry you are in so much pain..please talk to us about what is going on...big hugs, J

3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

It's understandable that you'd feel relieved, who wouldn't be? But think about the greater goal of happiness which you will succeed in getting to if you work hard for it. Nothing worth having comes easy, and no one can give it to you, you have to find it. Keep posting, I hope this feeling stops in time. Try to focus on what's going good, there's always something, even if it's minutely small.

4. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

Well, I'm calmer. Not happy, no; still very depressed. But I'm also not currently suicidal.

Still, each time I have one of these episodes, I worry that I'm taking another step towards eventually completing suicide. That each time the idea of death will scare me less and less and the methods I need to get there will seem less extreme and intimidating.

I think I'm going to see about a therapist tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.