Seriously.....why?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nix, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Nix

Nix New Member

I got out of the hospital a month and a half ago, and the ones I love the most, the ones I stayed alive for for so many years....have been hostile towards me. If my daughter had not lost her fiance a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't be writing this now. I have since spent a minimum of 5 days of the week regretting calling my daughter to reassure her that my death was not her fault, and that a person can only endure so much pain before something gives. Since then...Most of my family have kept their distance, or been outright cold and mean...I heard a statistic on Ted Talks the other day that 19 out of 20 people who attempt suicide fail, but if they try a second time, they are 35x more likely to succeed. I tried sharing that with my husband the other day when we were in a fight, and he gave a look of utter disgust, and marched out of the house to leave me alone

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

That's a normal reaction out of people who don't understand what it is like. Please seek Therapy to help you process this.

Welcome

3. Fading_Awayy

Fading_Awayy SF Supporter

i'm sorry for that , i agree with drownfishonfire , they don't understand what you are going through thats why they just judge and hate , but be sure that we do understand how you feel and will never judge you , hope you feel better soon and get the help you deserve *hugs*

sahel likes this.
  4. joe331

joe331 Member

Therapy helps!