Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

what a fucking fuck of a fucking life.

fuck it

why why why wasnt i just a split second faster, i wouldnt be here anymore now.

life is so pointless. i'm pointless. sticking around is pointless
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU are not pointless and i am glad you are still here hugs
  3. frantic

i'm not. i dont want to be here anymore. i can not handle life anymore. i tried, i really did. i just got out on friday, and here we go again.

it's just not worth it
  4. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear about your troubles.We all occasionally were (or are ) at that stage thinking we can't handle life anymore. But you are here ,that's a good decision. Please talk to us,what happened ?
  5. frantic

thats the problem its not an occasional thing. i get over one thing with blood and tears, and something else happens. or they happen on top of each other. its enough.i've reachged myt limit
  6. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

I can assure you it's also more than an occasional thing for many here, incl. me. I had the most horrid,appalling chain of events thrown on top of me in recent times.
    But what I meant was,one gets out of the worst and acute misery ( the one when one feels the only option is to end it all ) from time to time. There can be admittedly long spells of everything going bad and one despairs. But small steps do often work, a bad situation won't change overnight.
    You are not alone here. I have come across some atrocious stories here which put my own worries into perspective. I know that is of no real help,but it made me realize that I am not singled out here by bad luck and misery,lots of us fight it, some fight for their life.
    Fighting it is an honorable thing,so is being exhausted and being fed up with it. Giving up is defeat. You came here for support and also
    for venting your understandable anger and frustration. So use this anger and turn it against the adversities. Don't let the bastards and adverse situations win. End of rant, sorry if this is crappy advice,but I have messed up my life too,so no miraculous words of wisdom from somebody as crappy as me, just survival thinking.....
  7. frantic

Evening comes, it's getting dark
    Fear creeps in and fills my heart
    There will be no tomorrow here
    I will not shed a single tear

Blood will flow, a crimson stream
    Brings closer that forbidden dream
    Will you hold me when I die?
    Give me wings so I can fly?

Peace and rest is all I ask
    No longer having to wear that mask