Seriously???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Apr 26, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I'm so upset. Just seems like whenever my husband is off at work, people just want to tell me off or whatever. Why can't this stuff happens when he's home or when he's with me? Am I just a target of everyone just telling me off that I don't know about? Just whatever! I hate life....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are. No one should be telling you off. I hope you feel better soon hun. Here if you need to talk as always :)

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - I heard dogs barking outside and told my kids not to let our dog outside. My son ignored me. We need to have dogs on a lease around here. I been working on doing so recently and out of habit my family just lets our dog outside without a lease. I wish we could build a fence but the place we live at won't let us build one. Anyways, after chasing our dog to get her back inside, a lady that had her dog on a lease starts complaining that people around here have been letting their dog loose without leases, I apologized and informed her my son ignored me as well not to let our dog out but she kept complaining and everything. I informed my husband that we really need to lease our dog. At times, he ignores me too. Just seems like I'm always the one getting into trouble when I am trying to do the right thing. I informed my kids we can't let our dog out anymore without a lease. I wish we had our own land to build our own fence to let our dog outside to run around.

4. brknsilence

I'm having a friend come over to keep me company today. I don't want to be alone. I do better handling things when another adult is with me. Just wish my husband was off today

5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you had to deal with that hun

I don't know if it helps, but sometimes some people just need to complain and they just pick on the first one they see. I'm sorry that was you.

Could you call or text your husband for some moral support?

brknsilence likes this.
  6. Petal

You are being the RESPONSIBLE parent, please remember that. You did the right things, sorry that lady complained to you, she must not have much to worry about in life unless your dog is a rotweiler or pitbull. I think you need to be kinderto yourself and set boundaries with your kids, take their privileges off them or ground them for being naughty, that should teach them right from wrong. I'm glad your friend is coming over to you. I hope you have a nice evening, maybe a bit of company is just what you need. Always here if you need a chat.

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. I contacted my husband and informed him about it. I'm still upset and been thinking everyone hates me. Just trying to get myself out of feeling and thinking this way

8. Petal

You are very welcome my dear! :) Try not to be upset sweetheart, you're such a lovely, responsible person. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

Thanks - just feeling depressed. I just wish I wouldn't get so upset like this. My friend is heading over now. It will take her awhile to get here.

10. Petal

Hopefully you will have a good time. Maybe make a nice meal while you are waiting or go for a quick walk to clear your mind? Or just chill and patiently wait :) either way, we're here for you!

11. brknsilence

Went well. Short visit but was good having her here. Feeling ill right now too

12. Petal

Ill in what kind of way hun? glad you enjoyed having your friend over though.

13. brknsilence

I was just nauseous. But had a headache most of the day yesterday and today the headache is still there. Trying my best to get rid of it. If doesn't go away by this evening, I may have my husband take me to the hospital. It's been too much.