Set back after set back... is this really worth the hurt?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FrainBart, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I have been trying to get a new place, been optimistic, even contacted sellers/renters who havent specified if they will accept Housing benefit but it just seems like I am not good enough for anyone. I dont have everything they want or I fail jumping through enough of their hoops to get a place.

CAB was nothing but useless, telling me everything I already know. The only bit of advice they gave me in regards to housing and benefits "Move out, and your benefits will be sorted" Its like I'm not trying, it really is because I have absolutely nothing to show for nearly a years worth of hunting, a years worth of rejection. The latest rejection was a failed credit check, so much for wanting it to go to people who need it ... bull shit, I need it, I need it so badly but I dont get a fucking slice, I dont get a chance.

Why do I even bother with it, I feel like this really is dragging me so thin that I just dont have the energy to stand up and take hit after hit after hit. I want this aching over with I want this all to be gone... and right now an option I cant take seems so pleasing again. I am sick and tired of it all... when will I get a break, when will people stop expecting everyone to jump through a thousand hoops and come out looking sparkly, the only thing I am gonna come out looking like is a damn polished turd.

I've tried my hardest, and its no where near good enough... when will this end, because I am breaking, and I dont know how many pieces are going to remain this rejection onslaught

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Not many words, just can relate to a lot of what you're going through because I've been through the horrible battle with housing, and it was a nightmare. :hug: I hope you get a break soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.