Setting up others for a happy life

I'm trying to focus on the positive. I don't have children. I don't have a lot of friends. I'm going to spend the rest of 2021 getting my will in order so at least I can maybe make a difference after I'm gone. It's not a lot of money but at least I can feel like I am doing something good rather than just existing as a worthless hollow POS here on Earth. Good luck to y'all.. please don't let your mortal assets go to waste.

I'm trying to focus on the positive. I don't have children. I don't have a lot of friends. I'm going to spend the rest of 2021 getting my will in order so at least I can maybe make a difference after I'm gone. It's not a lot of money but at least I can feel like I am doing something good rather than just existing as a worthless hollow POS here on Earth. Good luck to y'all.. please don't let your mortal assets go to waste.
I am sorry you are feeling so low right now. I can empathize. I just wanted to remind you that you are NOT a worthless hollow POS here on Earth. You are a loved and loving child of The Universe, and, as such, deserving of all good things The Universe can give.

Anything in particular weighing you down right now?

p.s. I don't have children or a lot of friends either. I am lucky that I have a couple of nieces that I am really close with though. Sending you good thoughts.

Alone. I'm tired of being alone. I have few friends that just seem to use me when they need me. So, I'm being my pragmatic self and trying to set up others to succeed
I can really relate to how you are feeling. I have been in the same situation many times. I'm a huge introvert, so being alone is really comfortable for me. Doesn't mean I don't get lonely though,

What are ways you can set yourself up to succeed? Putting yourself first is a radical approach to living for folks like us who are more attuned to other people. Sending love and kindness to you.

What is succeeding? More friends? Someone to date? Yes, I would love both but so many people today are self absorbed. So, I'm trying to focus on using what I've accomplished to help others. I'm 54. It's too late for me. I just want to wrap things up before 2022 before I check out.

What is succeeding? More friends? Someone to date? Yes, I would love both but so many people today are self absorbed. So, I'm trying to focus on using what I've accomplished to help others. I'm 54. It's too late for me. I just want to wrap things up before 2022 before I check out.
I can empathize with your feelings. My personal belief is: You get to decide what is success in your own Life. What works for you may not work for someone else.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00