Seven days to go till my end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

Holding on is the hardest thing to do when you dont want to live... when you havent wanted to live for six months.... you continue fall through a point of no return.... I... dont feel anything anymore.... I hate everything... she didnt have to do this to me... she didnt have to lie to me... she didnt have to cheat... she didnt have to crush the only thing i ever wanted in life... I am only seven days away from the 23.... seven days... and its over.... over for me.... and no one will have to hear my shit anymore.... atleast my body will be decorated with drawings from the use of razor blades... ill be sure to let it all out on my body while i bleed to death. "oh, this prison that screams with each passing moment, how i wade to the sounds of the ocean that hits your shores... Oh, how i shutter under the sounds of the clock ticking closer to my death.... oh, my lord... how i yearn to feel that one second that i will forget all my emotional pain.... by the death of this blade... i will paint the most beautiful picture... with my body as the canvas.... i will paint.... this Clock Tower Prison.... and die when the clock strikes twelve...."
  2. asri

asri Well-Known Member

sometimes bottled up hurt n pain seems more unbearable than it is.. try to talk to someone here. might ease the hurt a bit n help u cope better

hope u find the will to live.

ps. do try to talk to people here. there is a lot of support n affection that u can get here. and since we are all strangers in a sense, no one will sit n judge u
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Please don't do it .. I don't know what to offer other than cliches... but you are young and you really can get over this... I know you're a good person from talking to you ... please don't give up. Feel free to PM, I'd like to help in some way.
  4. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Im here if you need anybody!

Hang in there...
  5. raiinbowjunkiie

raiinbowjunkiie Well-Known Member

Please hang in there, why not try talking to some people in this forum about why you're feeling this way? I know we will all be glad to listen and help you.
    Why do you want to do this, what's wrong?
    Stay strong, you don't deserve anything less than life.
    I'm here for you, love!
    *Unconditional HUGS!*
    E-mail me at
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.