Severely Depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EFromTexas, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

No friends my father works most of the time my mom suffers from depression so me and her bump heads most of the time. She just recently told me to be a Man and start taking more action which caused my self esteem to sky rocket downward basically saying I'm not a man. Just got told recently by a woman that I need help I have alot of issues so I already suffer from severe depression and all of this doesn't help. I feel like I can't talk or relate to anyone and wonder why i'm alive. Most of my posts been up for weeks and no1 has responded i'm starting to give up. What do I do?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you reach out to your doctor to someone you trust and you get help for the depression you are feeling talking here helps keep talking sometimes just posting to let go of the thoughts and the pain helps too.

2 people like this.
  3. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

I have no job at the moment no money so I can't afford a doctor I can talk to family but I usually keep my depression to myself because I don't want to look weak to them and other people. I feel like that's why my friends stopped talking to me because I bring stress to them and I've been alone most of my life I just don't tell nobody and act like I'm extremely happy when I'm not inside.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Depression cannot be handled on its own. I tried to deal with depression for nine months but had to resort to medical and group therapy. The group therapy helped but in the end it was about structuring my day and keeping to a timetable.

5. EFromTexas

EFromTexas Active Member

I see yeah I've been dealing with it myself pretty much all my life been in my room playing video games never told anyone about how severe my depression is. I'm at to the point of my life that if I don't get some kind of help or someone that will listen I will most likely end my life and I don't want to do that because in the back of my mind I think theirs hope. This group therapy was online or you meant in real life? Thanks for responding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.