sewing your skin

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by emilyroselovesu, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

do you ever sew your skin?
    not really so much to hurt yourself but i just like the feeling of the needle and thread going through my skin. i also think it looks cool.
    it makes me feel a little better.
    i am not sure why.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

eerrmm no!!!!
    I don't like pain...I'd most likely faint if I tried that..:hugtackles:

3. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

Do you stick the needle deep enough to bleed, so you're actually sewing into flesh? Or just under the topmost layer of skin? I used to play around sticking pins just under my skin, sometimes tearing it to get the pin out, though I've never done it with thread. This was never a method of self harm for me, though, it was more something my classmates and I used to do in elementary school for laughs - to show how we could prick ourselves without pain and to gross each other out. -.- It never hurt, and I never really enjoyed it on any level, it was just an interesting thing.

4. trippy

trippy Member

No, actually, i haven't. Not to be rude and all but, what the fuck. How does one sew their skin. i mean, really

5. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

Stick a needle in and pull, I suppose, I imagine it isn't that hard. We shouldn't disparage others' methods of coping when so many people out there could just as easily say "how the hell does someone cut himself?"

6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I've never used cotton but when i was younger i used to push needles through my skin.

Make sure you keep it clean.

7. emilyroselovesu

i usually dont bleed. i try not to make it hurt because like someone else said i dont like pain. but yea just through like the first layer or so of the skin. i told my therapist about it and she kind of thought of it as self harm. i can see where shes coming from but then again i dont consider it self harm because i am not actually injuring myself.

8. steve6

steve6 Account Closed

yes I have. But it was because I cut to deep and had to use a needle and thread because glue just isnt good enough on my leg.

9. emilyroselovesu

im sorry buddy =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.