sex and sadness

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by asking_advice, Dec 14, 2011.

1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

do you use masturbation or sex to forget your sadness?

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sometimes, yes. Masturbation is just another distraction, one that feels good at the time but it tends to make me feel bad afterwards, knowing I do it because I am single.

3. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

Not really, although being with someone helps a little as it takes my mind off things.

4. dice

dice Well-Known Member

Nope, last time I tried masturbating to forget my sadness I ended up crying and it brought out my emotions rather than concealed them.

5. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Masturbating, since I can't seem to find out what is wrong with me that girls don't like. I guess that way I can have the "perfect" scenarios play out in my head, and the sensation makes it somewhat real. the Key word in that statement, of course, is somewhat.

6. Mr. E

Mr. E Well-Known Member

sometimes I feel sad after I masturbate since I wish I had a partner, but it's uncommon. I cant' have sex to cure sadness unless I'm sad because of not having sex. And casual sex is just out of the question

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes it makes me feel relieved, since I don't have to think about serious things. Sometimes it makes me sad since I know I'm alone, and sometimes it just makes me feel guilty.

8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

sure. sometimes several times a day the relief is only temporary after all and i need activies to keep me mind off being sad

9. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I don't use that as a form of distraction at his current time even though I'm sure I did when I was younger... Never did the sex though probably masturbation because that's all I would of done anyways.

Trevor,

10. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Sex, yes. But not masturbation. I guess I use sex to cover up the holes in my life, which as I have found out is not that good of an idea. I am pretty much "tired" of it. I am only 22 and now I feel like I just want to grow old with somebody.