sex---ashamed.

• Thread starter Unregistered8765
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered8765

im a woman, i feel ashamed because i love ALL men. i cant help it. if a guy likes me,i just automatically like him back, and just kiss him immediately ..this is making me feel so ashamed,what should i do?

my other problem is i feel like i want sex all the time...but i dont want to just have sex with any guy,,what shud i do?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Maybe you can determine what you are looking for in these casual relationships and begin to find it in a more self-affirming situation...J

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
First of all, shame is never needed.
Things don't come out of nowhere. You are not a bad person for the way you feel, it's just the way you feel.
I can tell you I'd go to bed with any woman that asked me pretty much. And it's not just because I'm a perv, it's for reasons which I won't go into in your thread. But just observe that it's how you feel. Just be aware of it, and don't judge it as good or bad, just be happy that this awareness has come to you, and now you can decide what to do with it. You may find out WHY you feel this way, or you may not. But don't judge it.
much love :heart:

Anime-Zodiac

So what happens when you are close to someone and you form a relationship with that person. Are then satisfied or does this feeling of wanting sex and wanting to be close to someone still persist.

plates

:hug:s for you. Who is making you feel ashamed? Are these feelings of shame coming from the women or men around you or is it yourself that is not satisfied with casual sex/flirting etc ?

Just a thought though- have you tried being close to yourself? Loving yourself instead of trying to get that closeness from others? And I don't mean just masturbating. I mean treating yourself with the care and love, finding that contact that you get from others, in other ways- from yourself. You might find after you do that, the desperate feeling for contact from others will ease off and you might feel less lonely and alone.

Are these men treating you how you want them to? Or are you feeling lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00