sex change regret

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arabic Transexual, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello im reem my name was yousef its been over 13 years since ive changed my gender from male to female I thought I was gonna be happy but unfortanitly my life turned worse every one makin fun of me every one stairing at me wondering if im girl or boy but mostly they talk to me as girl because of my girlish eyes and my female voice and the most thing that kills me seeing couples happy every where its hard to be alone my mom died when she gave birth of me and later few years my dad died in car accident lefting me alone in my miserable life I was child ive been harassed in my crap country Egypt ive became gay all I think about is dicks I had crap life I ve met horrible people in my life back then in Egypt I decide to leave the country and find place and job in Europe im now 32 years old working in medical center but always feeling alone and depressed god im so depressed and loser why cant hot straight man love me why all men reject me its not like im ugly that much I look avarge but after so lame internet relations I got sick of those douches using me for their sexual desire over cam shows I deleted all of them its been a year since that happen im tired living alone I tried to kill my self many times because I don't see no future of me in this planet every night im crying why I didn't choose my gender or my country or my family or have husband and home like any other normal girl its unfair destiny and horrible planet.

2. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Were you happy living as a male?

You say you live in Europe now... Could you not seek out local LGBT Pride organizations, you might find more acceptance within the LGBT community.

Is it possible for you to detransition if you are really unhappy? Have you had SRS already or would it just be a matter of ceasing hormones and blockers and dressing differently?

3. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Sorry you are going through this.

May I make a small, but vital suggestion? Don't do anything sexual on cams. The net is filled with predators. They'll say, and do anything to get what they want. Some will even resort to prolonged bullshit to get what they want. Don't sex cam. Your worth is beyond that bullshit.
    g
    I have to be honest, it will be difficult to find a loving partner, because your demographic is quite small. But don't give up :) I realize leaving your homeland, is very difficult. Like Amanda said, LGBT communities would be a real good place to meet like minded people.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I admire you courage in the way you survived so far. I understand that coming from a different cultural background does not help you. You must stay strong as you will be accepted in a western culture. You need to seek LGBT group who will understand your fears and give you guidance. Remember you are a survivor and keep remembering that. You can succeed in living and please do not think you are alone as we here understand your feelings.

From a cultural point of view, acceptance will be hard and that's not your fault. People who do not understand the way you look or feel is basically down to a lack of education. You will face this sort of attitude from folk who do not understand. Remember it's not your fault the way you feel and please walk with your head held up high and be proud what you have achieved.

Ask yourself what is normal in today's society with the troubles and greediness in the world. Please take the virtual hand we offer and let's us guide you through this dark period of your life. Take the virtual hand we offer as a sign of us helping you and please be safe. In my book, YOUR AMAZING......

5. no I wasn't happy a gay male and I had Sex reassignment surgery along time ago

6. thanks for your sweet words you are kind

7. Live_life

Live_life Member

Hi there. Do you mind me asking are you Muslim?

8. weird question what is my religion have to do with my problem

im Christian eastern orthodox

apperantly you have phobia from arabs and muslims and you assume im muslim coz im arab
    thanks to western media and this planet brainwash humans to hate us

9. and oh my god where is my avatar and one reply of mine is missing

dear lord im outta here

no comment

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I would just like to say I am really sorry for all the suffering you are experiencing and I hope life improves for you. I won't say I understand because I don't but I can sympathize and talk if you ever need a listening friendly ear! Also, welcome =)

11. Live_life

Live_life Member

There is no need to think so negatively. I have no such phobia. The reason why I asked was so that I could give you advice in accordance with your faith as many who have faith in religion see and perceive the world, problems etc. very differently to those who do not have faith in religion or God.

I have been to Egypt and know that it has a history of horrible repressive dictatorships. Coptic Christians like yourself make up to 10% of the faith there. Also the media does not brainwash people to hate you. Although I do agree the media is full of lies and deception but we should all make up our own minds and not refer to certain media sources who we know are known to spread lies and deceit.

I personally see a lot of your problems due to your unstable upbringing due to your parents deaths. It must have been very hard on you. You may have struggled with your identity hence confusion about sexuality and eventually your gender.

Regardless of what has happened in your life you can make a difference and look at the positives. You are still alive and well regardless of what you have been through. You are who you are due to the experiences you have gone through. You have made many mistakes but you can learn from them and be a better person out of it. You know now what men are like and so you should not do that which will put you in the same situation as before. You have the opportunity to make a difference in your own life as well as the lives of others. So do not concentrate on the negatives of people and life but concentrate on the good. As humans we are always bound to err but that is our nature. There will always be hurdles but we have to climb over them and get on with things.

Regardless of what you have been through know that many others have been through far worse and are going through far worse right now. Look at what you have in your life and know that you have far more than most. You live in freedom. You can do and wear what you want. You can eat and drink all you want. You do not have any restrictions. Whereas there are those who have nothing and do not know when their next meal is. They do not know when the next bomb will land on top of them and their children and families and friends.

So concentrate on what you do have not what you do not have. If we all concentrated on what we do not have then we would all be in despair. But that is not the way to think and live life.

The best way to think and live our lives is to realise how lucky we really are. There are many many people out there who would do anything to be in our place. Yet we do not appreciate what we have. So we should be thankful for what we have and not concentrate on what we don't have.

12. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

They actually don't want people using pictures of themselves here or linking to personal accounts. i.e fb, twitter ect. It's a standard to help protect people because of how vulnerable many are when they come to this site. The samething happened to me, so don't worry, it's the same for everyone.

As for your comment, idk. Generally they edit posts, though sometimes they will remove a post if it's offensive to someone.

ps. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, anarchist, satanist, atheist, it doesnt matter here :) You're you, and everyone else is who they are. It definitely does help to know if you adhere to a particular religion, because it helps to understand what you consider important. But it doesn't matter what you believe in, you will be treated like everyone else. Cause really, what difference is there?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.