sex, i hope i never have it

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DrowningInTears, Oct 31, 2008.

1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

sex is an addiction, probably worse than cocaine. And mired in pregnancy and STJ's. I don't know why people uphold such a putrid filthy destructive thing. At times I feel down like i am missing out with all people say of how great and transcendent it is, but those times grow shorter and shorter, and when the storm clears, i am glad i never had it. because it would change who i am, make me a terrible person. i pray the temptations to stay away from me.
  2. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

...And here I am, someone who wants to know what the feeling is.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Rape is a putrid, filthy, destructive thing, but sex between two lovers is the best thing in the world. Now, like others, I'm still a virgin, but that's only because I'm saving myself for the right girl. The anticipation is definitely worth it. :laugh:
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

sex is an addiction, and i am a sufferer, but its is not as clear cut as its filthy dont do it! you compare it to cocaine, and that is a filthy habit also, and just as hard to brake, if sex would change who you are then your aproaching it wrong, or thinking of it wrong, in the right circumstance it is great.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

If sex takes place between two people who love, care and trust each other sex is brilliant. It doesn't have to result in pregnancy or sti's...that's what condoms are for
  6. DrowningInTears

Condoms break and don't protect against all diseases anyways. They slip off tear rip, etc. And the people putting out the 99% effective bull is probable the manufacturers or people doing their bidding.

Plus many women are predators and try to get pregnant say they are on birth control when not, poke holes in condoms etc, all so they can 'trap' you or enslave you with child support, or will try to dupe you into thiking your the father of some other guy's child. I'm sorry but there are many heartless people in this world.

The problem with an addictive habit is once you start you then need it. do i want to become one of those perverts prowling the bars every weekend trying to 'get laid' or 'get p***y'.

And i don't think of it as 'saving it for the right person' its almost positive in today's world that 'the right person' hasn't saved it for you!

I need more good habbits and less terrible destructive ones thats why i avoid things like sex, cigarettes, beer, drugs, and WoW.
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

may i just say, this could be extreemly offensive's, and actually it is. generalising woman as predators is wrong. how many rapists are out there? (no i'm not saying that there arent female rapists bt still) be carefull how you word things
  8. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

For Heavens Sakes
  9. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

yes, I've finally gotten used to the withdrawl symptoms of being a *cough*
    recovering *guffaw* sex addict :biggrin:

it wasn't so much I wanted to quit as my stash ran out :biggrin:
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Let's not forget that nearly all the predators are males DIT. I have never seen a female on to Catch a Predator. :rolleyes:
  11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I was beginning to wonder when you were going to get into this thread Billy. :laugh:
  13. DrowningInTears

:huh: Dave_N, HappyAZaClaM, wheresmysheep, DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST? :huh:

Predator in that they want to 'trap' you in the system where they trick you into getting her pregnant use you for child $upport, alimoney, etc, marry divorce take your money house etc. That kind of predator. I said that many women do this. That was stated quite clearly.

I never generalized women as rapist as you somehow came to think. I don't know where you got this it certainly wasn't in my post.
  14. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I was talking to Captain Obvious the other day about just that and he says the main reason it's upheld is so the human race can survive. I know right, he's such a stick in the mud.
  15. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

no, you didn't say anything about rape. hmmm, not sure who did. ok DIT,
    I get your point. I think you 'may' be painting with a braod brush though.
    though you did say 'MANY' women do these things, not all. I still don't see
    how that makes sex such a bugaboo. you need to eleaborate on that
    point. ok, 'SOME' women do various things to snare a guy into a
    relationship. I don't see it as the status quo. you obviously do though.
    how come? what happened to make you think and feel this way about
    our brief time here on the big blue marble?

that's the part I don't get. the first post. as for rape, it looks like Dave brought that to the party.
    sex is essentially, as was stated by Captain Obvious whoever that is :) it is for the continuation
    of the species. I don't know how "transcendent" it is. kinda depends on how much you can afford for
    recreational goodies. like, champagne, cognac etc.. I guess I'm old. I don't remember anything all that
    transcendant about sex. it used to be fun, that's about it. anyway, I don't get why yo feel so strongly
    about it. but I am not discouragiong you from expressing yourself nor am I perverting the point of your
    original post. I just thought Blazing Saddles was funny, so a short clip wouldn't hurt. it's politically incorrect.
    the clip I mean. but that was the point of the whole movie. it didn't contain a nuaunce of political correctness
    from start to finish. funny as hell :)
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  16. DrowningInTears

See that's the thing, is it really worth it if it's just 'fun'? Aren't there better ways to have fun without such destruction and terror?
  17. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

destruction and terror? well...I've had a bit o' grief now and agin. got
    a case of Cupids Measles that aint gonna get cured in my lifetime :biggrin:
    (herpes simpletonplex II)

but nuthin fatal or terrifying or overly destructive.... well, maybe a 'little' terror
    just the once when this girl came running into the living room with all my stuff
    crammed into a big overnite bag and said "you gotta go. my husband is on his way home!"

she never mentioned no dang husband afore that doncha know.

"feets don't fail me now!"

but terror and destruction? *scratches haid* I must been lookin ta other
    way or summat. not sure at all what you'se talkin about.
  18. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

In my opinion sex is/was not an addiction but just another way of expressing emotion to someone I dearly love/d.

I became pregnant from a condom breaking, nobodies fault (unless we want to blame to manufacturer?) these things happened. I got over it and now i have two amazing little babies who i love so much, more everyday.

Sex is a wonderful thing to share with someone and unless you have had it with the right person you will never know what it feels like or means to have it.
    Its not a necissity in life, you can live with thinking its disgusting and whatever else you say but these days its rare to find someone so loving that doesnt want to share the physical stuff with you aswell as everything else.

And lastly, Not everybody has sex to get pregnant, heck i didnt. :p
  19. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

me neither. not even back in the old days before so called safe sex.
  20. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Worth every terrifying, destructive second of it.