sexual frustration!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloudXstrife, Aug 6, 2009.

1. cloudXstrife

cloudXstrife Member

latley ive been getting so down over sex well a lack of it! im 21 and still a virgin i feel like im missing out on so much, evreyone else seems to be getting it but me. its just another reason why there is no point in living, its human nature! i know ppl say theres more important things in life but theres not in mine. i feel so crap:sad:

2. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it.

I know people who are 25 and still haven't had it.

my step-dad is 45 and he finally had sex.

Believe me, it's nothing to get worked up about. You'll get it when you know that you've found this right person.

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Don't get yourself down over sex, because it's not worth it. Believe me there ARE worse things.
    Have you tried looking for a girlfriend, possibly online dating?
    I mean, if you find the right girl I'm sure you'll soon find yourself having sex.

If you just want sex in any way, shape or form well then I think you may have bigger problems...

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your not missing much.. With out foreplay you might have five minutes of the wild monkey and it's over.. The foreplay is the fun part..You will know when the time is right..

5. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Yeah honestly I lost my virginity at ...a young age & I regret it for the fact that it became more of a chore... & now even with more "experienced" guys, who unlike young guys, don't make the girl do all the work (speaking only from MY experiences), it still feels like a chore.

Save it for someone special!

6. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Sex is one of the core needs of humans along with eating and breathing to survive. Without this need we would die out as a species. I know how you feel I'm 24 and still no luck

7. Poirot

Poirot Guest

Pay for it

8. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I can relate my friend, it's tough but you'll just have to apply yourself to dating.