Sexual hates and pukes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by sammakko, Nov 1, 2009.

1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Our normal school day was guys chasing girls and grab girls untill they cry. That was middle of school days. When you talk with another student someone came back, forced strong hands and bodies and start to grab. People were 6-13 years old. Teachers saw it but they done nothing.

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I guess teachers just assume it's usual kiddy stuff. They did in my school. They'd only take it seriously if somebody complained.

Did something in particular happen to you during your school days sammakko?

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Depend what you add on your list.

4. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

In 5th grade, I had this sweet hide out spot in some bushes (was extremely lame, believe me) and me, my friend Justin and 2 girls where in their and they asked to see our penises. :lol!:

Kid curiosity was at an all time high after that. (Sex ed was just starting) we didn't get why they wanted to see them.

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Yeah I remember doing that. I was about 5 or 6 and myself and a handful of girl - friends asked this little boy Michael if we could see his penis. He said we had to show him our vaginas as well. So we all went behind a massive wall and he showed us his penis. We cracked up laughing and ran away! Nobody showed him their vagina. He was soooo pissed. lol

6. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Haha. So cruel! Poor Michael. :(

7. Aurora Gory Alice

He was one of those weird kids who we knew would show us. Anyway some months later I showed him mine so I could see it again. :rofl: How gross is that!

8. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Obviously liked what you saw then! :laugh:

9. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I saw it once a week because our family did go to sauna together. It was no big deal for me until it start to represent bad things.

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Oh man, my 5 year old self was a disturbed little girl! :unsure:

11. Aurora Gory Alice

Why did it start to represent bad things? Were you raped/abused?

12. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Haha. Or just a very curious little girl. Twice! :unsure:

13. Aurora Gory Alice

I was a curious little girl, it was terrible! I used to climb onto the toilets in the communal bathrooms and look at people.

I don't do it anymore though, not after the caution at work. :laugh:

14. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

:laugh::laugh: That'd be so funny, sitting there taking care of business when this face just pops over the top looking at you

15. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Because of bad things started to happend.

16. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

A guy in my primary school would take off his pants and run round with his willie out all the time haha.

When i was little, I wandered off and was found in the mens toilets haha, lucky there wasnt any pervs!!!

17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

My sis bring idots to our home. One time I was in shower and guys looking for some how to break bathroom door. It was not f:n nice to hear their plands behind door what with every lucky stay locked.

One time I go our balcony because of them and one of them came balcony also. He lift me up and say when I was on the air on 4 th floor

I THROW YOU DOWN
    That was not f:n nice either. After that he with his friend offered to rape me. I strangle his friend so he stop. Strangle was something what some another guy "teach" me before. He lose my sis before and wanted revenge. So my throat was what he took.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  18. Kakihara-Gumi

Kakihara-Gumi Well-Known Member

What? Just a bit hard to understand.

19. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

English isn't her first language. I think - correct me if I'm wrong Sammakko - she maybe meant that her sister brings men home who can be abusive. Planning ways to break the bathroom door in when she's showering, to throw her off the 4th floor balcony and she was threatened with rape. She strangled him to stop him from touching her - though she was previously strangled by someone who lost her sister (presumably as a girlfriend?) and took his anger out on her instead.