sexual health q,s please help

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sadandlonley, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadandlonley

    sadandlonley Active Member

    My boyfriend split my vaginal opening during sex?
    the first time i had sex with my new boyfriend he split me from the botom om my vagianl opening back to just by the top of my anus. it wasent my first time having sex and i have never bin split by previous blokes (but my new feller is rather well blessed in that area) it only bleed a slight bit but now it hurts to have sex and wen i pee how long does this take to heal and anything i can do to help myself apart from going to the dr
    ta guy XXXX
  2. smackh2o

    smackh2o SF Supporter

    I know it might feel a bit embarassing going to the docs or there might be some other reason for not going but I recommend you go and see a gynecologist to check it out. It isn't so much the fact that it is uncommon but it might be that if it gets infected as it is right next to your urinal area that it could cause furthur problems. Check to see if it is still bleeding or if any blood that is coming out of it is shiny or silky. If it hasnt started to look better within a week then you definitly need to check it out for safety precautions.
  3. Esmeralda

    Esmeralda Well-Known Member

    Go to the doctor and for crying out loud stop having sex until it heals!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.