• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

SF app issues

C4RL4

Self proclamed witch
Because I'm navigating from my cellphone I wanted to save some mb using the app when I knew this one existed. The problem is that I found it uneficient so I'm using a web browser.

The problems I had with it were:

- It doesn't refresh when I post a reply, my reply doesn't show unless I close the app and reopen it.

- You can't use the chat or response a conversation, but still it notifies you when someone replies your messeges? Idk, I just found this weird.

I can understand those things seeing that the site works on donations, but still looking forward for future updates.

JmpMster

Have a question? Message Me
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
We had the app made for the site- so I cannot tell you every detail- I can say from google -

Is Android 6.0 Marshmallow still supported on most apps? Android 6.0 Marshmallow was recently discontinued and Google is no longer updating it with security patches. Applications still support it but this will change in the coming months.Sep 17, 2018

C4RL4

Self proclamed witch
We had the app made for the site- so I cannot tell you every detail- I can say from google -

Is Android 6.0 Marshmallow still supported on most apps? Android 6.0 Marshmallow was recently discontinued and Google is no longer updating it with security patches. Applications still support it but this will change in the coming months.Sep 17, 2018
Thank you *jumps off a cliff*

Even if is true that my android is practically ancient, I been using more than 80 different apps on it and most of em still works perfectly on my cellphone?

JmpMster

Have a question? Message Me
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
I am sorry - I have no answer for you on that OS , I am sorry it is making things difficult for you.

CodeX

Controversial Figure
SF Artist
if you want to save MB (data) you are better off disabling images on your web browser.

Even if is true that my android is practically ancient, I been using more than 80 different apps on it and most of em still works perfectly on my cellphone?
I am not an app developer but there are at least 13 popular (29 in total) android versions, at least 4 major web browsers on phone with varying screen sizes and varying internet speed and cost. It will always be a challenge to make the app work perfectly on every phone.

I am not complaining...just posting to add info. I am also noticing some of my replies are not posting. I feel badly because I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 running on android 8.0. Not a big deal for me but I'd hate to unintentionally ignore anybody. Peace

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00