SF Changes and Upgrades

ClassicsFan

Been raising money for the app for a year. It's about $6k so it's been slow slow slow. We're only a little more than half way there (65% I think) so if you can go donate! It's in the regular donation section.
Otherwise, Ben is saying will regroup at the beginning of the year and try to come up with some other options.
Good luck! Wish I could donate, but don’t have the money to do so.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
@Freya @JmpMster Is there any way the tagging issue (only 10 tags working in a post) could get sorted with the changes that are going on?
We will definitely look at it. Some things are built into the software and we can't do anything about it and other things we can tweak. We are going to get the new software set up on a test environment after stage 1 is complete so we can test it to death :)

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Here's one stupid little thing I'd like to see, it's nothing really, but it would add to the overall ergonomics: You know how when you hover over a thread title in the forum list, one that's too long to be displayed, and when you do, you see the little pop up showing the whole title? It would be cool if you could do that with the thread titles in the New Posts box on the forum main page.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Popping by to say thank you to all the staff for all you do and for the forum, it's the best one I've ever been a member of and it has helped improve my life since joining, you're all amazing! :)
This post has made my night :) And day even :P I am so happy that SF has helped improve your quality of life and long may it continue... *hugs*

This post has made my night :) And day even :p I am so happy that SF has helped improve your quality of life and long may it continue... *hugs*
(((Petal))) :D I can't tell you how down I was before finding this place and joining, I had lost all hope.. but all of you here helped me get it back with your amazing support, kindness and laughter. And for that I'm truly grateful to all of you.. staff and all members :D:)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00