SF Chat

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

First people was making me depressed now im just plain angry.

This is a pure rant so if your easily offended do not read on.

How fucking dare you all make me feel that unwanted that i dont wanna go into their anymore to talk to anyone anymore. Who the fuck do half of you think you are. This is a support forum where we help each other not where you make people feel rejected you bunch of tossers. I remember a time when members on here all got on and helped each other and it was reciprocated. Now its just full of cliques. Some of the members really need to understand what the words mutual respect mean.

2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

4. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I think 2pac said it best when he said "fuck the world".

5. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Hmm. Must be a day crew problem. It's not like that when I'm there at night.

6. Kaos General

And another thing, i dont give a toss if your all in skype. Im not in skype so why do i need to know? Why do people have to make other members feel rejected for. If you want people to go into skype or msn PM them. Have some consideration for people who have just entered the room. If all they see id people are in skype and they have just entered the room how would you feel? Or am i the only person on this entire site who is actually considerate towards other people.

All you have done is made me paranoid so good job

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:cheekkiss:

8. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Im thick hun so I dont understand what this bloody Skype thing is anyway eeekk.But I know how you must be feeling and its not nice..we are sposed to not be "shunned"here and if that is happening then id just leave em be hun.Stick to the forum and chat with people who will take notice xox

9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel rejected, that is never my intention. I know I sometiems ask if anyone's up for Skype in main chat, but I will take what you said in consideration next time.
    Thanks for posting this and I'm sorry you feel this way. :hug:

10. Kaos General

Whats the point? One person out of the entire site has decided to be more considerate. Not saying its welcome just saying its a little too late. Im tired of the new clique thats emerged in the chatroom as well. I dont like to feel pushed out of a room called Triggering Subjects by a group of people who only talk to themselves about general crap and ignore people when they actually enter who are suicidal. We are supposed to help each other but it turns out thats an exclusive membership and if your not part of the little group that has emerged npow you can get to fuck. I dont care if people hate me anymore or view me as being angry, you made me seriously depressed last night. I come on this site for support, i know thats a little starnge on this site, and all i get is to be made to feel like im not worth the effort to talk to.

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

awww wayne :hug: i agree about the cliques :( :hug:

12. Kaos General

Maybe people dont realise what they did or how they made me feel. I dont care. I got made to feel worthless and i am not going to let this drop anytime soon until you actually change your attitude. Read the rules of what each room is for. Then stop with this pathetic clique that is out of control

13. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Sorry your feeling this way Pineapple. :hug:

I don't know a lot of what goes on down in TS as I'm normally up in mainchat. Are you saying that TS is being used for general chat like the main room? If so then that is wrong as mainchat is supposed to be the place for that and it should be looked into if it is being used overly in that way.

If you have ever felt excluded by me (quite pos as I do yabber on sometimes), I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional and I will try harder from now on.

And If you need someone to talk to and are feeling excluded, send us a PM in chat or through the forum. I don't know if I can help any but I have two ears if you need them.

14. Kaos General

Yeah lost thats exactly what im saying. Its a joke at the minute, and it seems only a handful of people have ever read the rules. Until people start taking over rooms in packs and talk about bollocks in QP and TS i will not let this drop, ever

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

QUOTE lost81:
    I don't know a lot of what goes on down in TS as I'm normally up in mainchat. Are you saying that TS is being used for general chat like the main room? If so then that is wrong as mainchat is supposed to be the place for that and it should be looked into if it is being used overly in that way.

We're looking into it, but since there are a LOT of staff members that need to give their input as to how it should be handled, it's going to take some time.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
  16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

the fucking chat room pisses me off....ffs

17. Kaos General

ill be waiting to see if it happens until then im sceptical

18. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel...I've been (or I am) in the same position. Support is something not to be had in Chat - you have to belong to some form of Chat Club to get anything more than a "Hi". I have lost count of the times I have come in and no one has even spoke to me.

Just what you need when you are feeling emotionally distraught and at the end of things.

19. Kaos General

And then theres the fact people get called names when they are at their lowest, not exactly conducive of support

20. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I think youll find that there are alot of people that feel out of place especially in the chat. Putting yourself out there helps them inturn come out and inturn helping other people to talk.
    The chat is just an extension of human nature. Over the course of half a year or a year people have issues with chat. Usually this dwindles down when the usual chat people groups break up because of less frequent members, allowing for a new formation of the mainstream chat, that will eventually be hated by newer members. And then the cycle begins again in general.
    It sucks to hear that there are abuses going on, the best thing I can suggest is not to get sucked into other peoples circles. Easier said than done though, but it isnt worth it to be bothered about what other people think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.