SF Crushes/Dedications

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Aerial, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

I hope this thread is okay to start.

I haven't been here long so I'm afraid I won't be able to really participate in the spirit of this thread...yet. I don't know many people well here as others do. I posted a top 10 SF crushes on the top ten thread and thought this would be a fun gesture to give the idea its own topic.

I'm sure there are some crushes going on at the board. They can be friendly or romantic crushes. So you might mention guys and girls regardless of your sexual orientation. The crushes can be because someone inspires you, someone impresses you, or they intrigue you and you'd like to get to know them better. Maybe you'd even like to meet someone else in person and form a long lasting friendship or bond with someone who has things in common with you. Someone who can be a true support system and a good buddy in real time.

List your board crushes and give a reason as to why they are a crush. What do you admire and like about your choices?

2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Well anyone that has the power to give me points is just sexy as all hell :wub: :hug: :cheekkiss:

3. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

I dedicate this to my wife, Jess and my man on the side Alan.

We are beyond crushes bb :rolleyes:

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I see how it is eliza, I see how it is :blub: :cry:

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I dedicate this to every newcomer who comes here for help so I can give them a :hug:

6. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

I crush... a Danimals Crush Cup!

7. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

I like the idea of dedicating generally to those who stand for something we admire or find strong. That's cool.

I can understand if specific names aren't listed because no one wants to feel left out and many here are as shy as the next person.

I hope to get to know more people here in the time that I'll be here. This board has helped me some. That's a good sign...for now.

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I had a serious crush and relationship with someone here, but due to her safety concerns I can not reveal that.

However, even though that phase of my life is apparently over, I still have a very special place in my heart for her. We were together only briefly but that time was very special to me.

9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I don't have any real 'crushes' so to speak but I can tell you whose photo I have seen and who I think is cute! :biggrin:

Shogun (Adam)
    Thedaythatnevercomes (Luke)
    Necrodude (Rob)
    Fromthatshow (Spencer)

10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

awe Linds :wub:

11. Aurora Gory Alice

:shy: :wub:

12. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

cool! im cute :D thanks linds youre awesome too :)

13. Aurora Gory Alice

:IrishDoll: :biggrin:

14. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

:) made me smile

15. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Haven't seen anyone here

16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's more than a crush, but I don't want to call him out and embarrass him...haha. He just makes my day brighter by being who he is. He keeps me going when I want to give up and I didn't think I'd ever find someone who could support me like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.