SF Eternal Chat Part 2

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
@may71 originally started a post like this, but it was a few years ago, and I think the site automatically locked it. So I thought I'd start another one. Similar to May, I have no topic in mind and I'm too lazy to tag people. But I thought it would be cool for those of us who use the forums instead of chat to have a place to talk and get to know each other. I've told Witty I'm starting this up, so hopefully she'll pop in and save me from having a conversation with myself!

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Hey, thanks for commenting! It's been a really nice weekend so far. Hope yours has been too? *hug
Yes, it's been great, thanks. Excited for new job, which will see me hopefully spend half my time in America. Never been before, so looking around California online. If I go for that one.

Have you been doing anything nice?

Thanks for re-starting thread.
Nice!!! What kind of job is it? It'll be quite the adventure if you've never been to the US before.
I spent part of yesterday at a cookout, but it's been really hot here. 90 degrees Fahrenheit. So I didn't stay long. Just been having an enjoyable weekend chatting with friends.

Bergerac

Nice!!! What kind of job is it? It'll be quite the adventure if you've never been to the US before.
I spent part of yesterday at a cookout, but it's been really hot here. 90 degrees Fahrenheit. So I didn't stay long. Just been having an enjoyable weekend chatting with friends.
It's in the property business.
Are you from the U.S.? If so, maybe you can give me some tips for the best places to stay/buy? I don't know how familiar you are with areas in California, but you may know of it, by reputation? Would be very kind.

What is a "cookout"? Some kind of competition? Sounds really fun. I'm not a huge chef, but have some signature dishes, lol.

Glad you've had a lovely time, in good company.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Unless it's just another way of saying outside cooking, is it? Party, buffet-type, barbeque?
Yup, you're right. It's a barbecue. Although your first idea sounds cool!
I'm from the US, but very far from California... literally 3000 miles. I've visited there once many years ago, but I don't know much about it other than that the cost of living is high. Definitely do lots of online research, and maybe make a post to see if anyone on here lives in Cali and could offer some advice!

Bergerac

I'm from the US, but very far from California... literally 3000 miles. I've visited there once many years ago, but I don't know much about it other than that the cost of living is high. Definitely do lots of online research, and maybe make a post to see if anyone on here lives in Cali and could offer some advice!
Good idea. Thank you. If I decide to take it, I will.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Good idea. Thank you. If I decide to take it, I will.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!! ☺️

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I was trying to get some sleep but didn't manage to get any. My uncle is visiting in a few days. He said my cousin's husband had an accident and broke his neck and he was paralyzed. But now he is starting to feel things again so that's good.
Glad you joined the post!!! Damn, that's awful about your cousin's husband. I hope he regains some feeling. I can't even imagine going through that.
I couldn't sleep last night either. At 3 AM, I was so close to doing some cleaning because I was bored as hell!

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad you joined the post!!! Damn, that's awful about your cousin's husband. I hope he regains some feeling. I can't even imagine going through that.
I couldn't sleep last night either. At 3 AM, I was so close to doing some cleaning because I was bored as hell!
Yeah, I'm glad that he is able to start feeling things again. Sometimes people don't come out of that.
Lol that sounds like something I need to do. I need to clean some more before he gets here. I'm going to drink some coffee and hopefully have the energy to do it.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Yeah, I'm glad that he is able to start feeling things again. Sometimes people don't come out of that.
Lol that sounds like something I need to do. I need to clean some more before he gets here. I'm going to drink some coffee and hopefully have the energy to do it.
Good luck! I never did find the energy to clean. I think procrastination should be an actual talent, because I'm so good at it!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00