SF Eternal Chat Part 2

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
I tend to be kind of the dry humor sort in real life plus the occasional goofiness even when I’m depressed. I agree that it is really nice getting to know everyone, sort of around the edges of our troubles and anxieties and sorrows, etc.
There is so much good in you guys, (yeah in me too I suppose) & I know it is hard to feel it sometimes. I notice it.
hugs
- s

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I tend to be kind of the dry humor sort in real life plus the occasional goofiness even when I’m depressed. I agree that it is really nice getting to know everyone, sort of around the edges of our troubles and anxieties and sorrows, etc.
There is so much good in you guys, (yeah in me too I suppose) & I know it is hard to feel it sometimes. I notice it.
hugs
- s
My humor is typically silly and out there but put so deadpan and straight faced that it can leave others wondering if I am being serious.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
I must be one of the oddest persons and so conflicted sometimes about what path is the right path.
Seriously unsure if I can pull this off, & it’s so selfish. When is it ever okay to be selfish.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I must be one of the oddest persons and so conflicted sometimes about what path is the right path.
Seriously unsure if I can pull this off, & it’s so selfish. When is it ever okay to be selfish.
Whenever you feel the need of it for yourself. I understand parents putting their kids first especially when they are children but you have the one life and your time on Earth is yours to decide. I have no kids of my own I do have two great nieces/grand nieces whichever term is proper and neither of them is even elementary age yet so they get the spoiling time I have left so that they can just enjoy being little children for as long as they want. I just claim that no way they have me wrapped around their little fingers.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
My sister is stopping at Taco Bell and then coming over here. I really need to see her, not just for the burritos though, lol. But it will be nice to spend time with someone who cares.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Turns out Taco Bell doesn't open until 11, and my sister said they have Cinnabon coffee there, so now I want to go of course. Lol

So she went to McDonald's instead and got me a McDouble, plus fries and nuggets to share. She asked if I was paranoid about the fact that she dipped in the sauce and we were sharing it. It's like no, I'm not in first grade and afraid of cooties. :D

Anyway, I didn't really want to be alone today, but my mom has to work and my sister is busy. She said she will get in touch with me sometime this weekend. Plus my nephew's last day of school is Tuesday, so I can spend more time with him.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00