SF Eternal Chat Part 2

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
Ey *thumbsup - I was ill (flu) this week, from last Sunday till about yesterday. Not much planned for this weekend, weather is good at least. Might meet up with a friend at my place, there's a big gaming event tomorrow or we could watch some tv shows.

Hope I can do fitness at home later today, I haven't been able to recently being sick. *dunno

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ey *thumbsup - I was ill (flu) this week, from last Sunday till about yesterday. Not much planned for this weekend, weather is good at least. Might meet up with a friend at my place, there's a big gaming event tomorrow or we could watch some tv shows.

Hope I can do fitness at home later today, I haven't been able to recently being sick. *dunno
Sorry to hear you were sick, but I am glad you are feeling better now. I hope you will have fun spending time with your friend.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
My friend sent an updated pic today and he's like "Yeah, I'm an old man now". He's a month younger than me, so we're both old now. :D
LOL. I claim to be old in spirit and old fashioned and now the physical keep creeping up and catching up. :)
*hiding I like being my inner child…she loves squirrels, bunnies, birrdies, flutterbies, ice cream, b’loons, prezzies, teddy bears, kitties and cake! :)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
*hiding I like being my inner child…she loves squirrels, bunnies, birrdies, flutterbies, ice cream, b’loons, prezzies, teddy bears, kitties and cake! :)
Those are some fine small pleasures and joys in life and some of the things that do bring a :) to life. Other than teddy bears I have all of the above. In some ways I wish I still had my bears to pass on to my nephew and grand nieces when they were born but mine were donated when I as I got older.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Squirrels are so cute!! So are chipmunks. Lol I've always wanted to pet a chipmunk.
When my mom was a young girl my grandfather had a pet raccoon that he bottle fed from a baby after mama raccoon got killed in one of the pastures. I have a picture here from the 1940s where he is carrying it on his shoulder like a woman will hold a baby with the claws resting on his shoulders and that masked bandit face looking back. He was the only person the critter would allow to touch, pet or hold it. It wasn't vicious or would attack but you knew it didn't want anybody else to touch it according to my mom.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Squirrels are so cute!! So are chipmunks. Lol I've always wanted to pet a chipmunk.
When my mom was a young girl my grandfather had a pet raccoon that he bottle fed from a baby after mama raccoon got killed in one of the pastures. I have a picture here from the 1940s where he is carrying it on his shoulder like a woman will hold a baby with the claws resting on his shoulders and that masked bandit face looking back. He was the only person the critter would allow to touch, pet or hold it. It wasn't vicious or would attack but you knew it didn't want anybody else to touch it according to my mom.
Awww, that's so cute!!! I always hear about people bottle-feeding baby animals if something happened to the mother.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
The chipmunks in the area that I feed them are very very tame. They come right up and if you let them, will walk over your toes or even crawl up your legs. They are cute and look very soft. I love them, but they are wild creatures and they do have fleas! :D *Acy scratches around her ankles* I’m not sure I want them crawling on me.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I can hear the chipmunks around here, they make a distinct sound. But I don't think they get very close to people. Hummingbirds, on the other hand, have flown within inches of the top of my head. My stepmother has 8 feeders out now, and there are close to 50 hummingbirds that hang out in the yard.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00