SF Eternal Chat Part 2

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
@KM76710 — We have coyotes in the fields and woods of the river valley near here. Occasionally they wander into the residential neighbourhoods. I’ve seen their poop in the fields and woods, but not on people’s driveways. Coyotes must be quite fearless where you are! Yikes!!!

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I'm heading home this weekend, after being here for a month. I'll be glad to get home, but I'm definitely going to miss having a pool in the backyard!
I would too. I would have a pool in the house if I could. haha
You and me both!!! I'd have one inside but with a roof I could slide over so I could get some sun if I wanted it!

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Hahaha exactly!!! And it'll be easy to open that tool because we'll have a tool for that too!
Now I wish I had a house, because I want a hot tub and pool, among other things. And more space to store all my tools. :D
This summer is the first time I've seen how much work it is to maintain a pool. So I'm not sure I'd have one even if I could, unless I had the money to pay someone to take care of it!

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
This summer is the first time I've seen how much work it is to maintain a pool. So I'm not sure I'd have one even if I could, unless I had the money to pay someone to take care of it!
Well, we can always pay someone to do that for us. We can make millions off the crazy stories I write. haha
Oooh, now you're talking!!! We'd have a blast. And probably drive our neighbors crazy!

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Wow guys, it's almost the end of another week! Any big plans for the weekend?
Ey! *thumbsup I have a babyshower on Saturday - my sister is expecting a boy. So lots family will be there + gifts & food and such...
Not much else planned, I'll have a day for myself on Sunday at least. *shake Getting a haircut today, my hair was becoming a lion. lion51553.gif

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Lots of fitness, even when it's 36 Celsius :mad:*agreed I did 9 workouts the last 10 days *shh gotta keep going *halo

I got my sparkling water + slices of lime + ice cubes ready! *hi5

Going out for sushi/dinner with a friend (he's friendly) *thumbsup later this week also. Kind of a quiet week, but that's fine. How's your week looking @Witty⭐️Sarcasm🐒 ? (Super cute avatar ;) )

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lots of fitness, even when it's 36 Celsius :mad:*agreed I did 9 workouts the last 10 days *shh gotta keep going *halo

I got my sparkling water + slices of lime + ice cubes ready! *hi5

Going out for sushi/dinner with a friend (he's friendly) *thumbsup later this week also. Kind of a quiet week, but that's fine. How's your week looking @Witty⭐️Sarcasm🐒 ? (Super cute avatar ;) )
Sounds fun 😊 I've been trying to get exercise in and eating healthier. It's going to be very hot here as well. And thank you, glad you like the avatar!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00