SF family tree 😺

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Anyway, I’ve always wanted to make sf family tree hehe it would be fun if we have roles in the family. Feel free to put in what suits you, or tell me if you don’t like this role, what would you be? 😺

I’m going to put those thats been close with me and active, I don’t mean to forget you though. I still love you for being supportive of me even if its not mentioned here. *hug

Dad 1 - @Walker
Mum 1 - @Freya

Dad 2 - @Gonz
Mum 2 - @BlueGreen

Kitty is the middle child hehe

Big sisters - @Auri, @Aurelia
Big brother - @Ash600 @GFS @BritishBloke @mfor
Twin - @Innocent Forever
Little sister - @Kitten ^._.^
Little brother - @Cynic Goat

Aunty - @Witty⭐️Sarcasm @Sunspots @Kira
Uncle - @Nick @may71 @extraterrestrialone
Grandpa - @1964dodge

Kitty wants grandma 🥺

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Anyway, I’ve always wanted to make sf family tree hehe it would be fun if we have roles in the family. Feel free to put in what suits you, or tell me if you don’t like this role, what would you be? 😺

I’m going to put those thats been close with me and active, I don’t mean to forget you though. I still love you for being supportive of me even if its not mentioned here. *hug

Dad 1 - @Walker
Mum 1 - @Freya

Dad 2 - @Gonz
Mum 2 - @BlueGreen

Kitty is the middle child hehe

Big sisters - @Auri, @Aurelia
Big brother - @Ash600 @GFS @BritishBloke @mfor
Twin - @Innocent Forever
Little sister - @Kitten ^._.^
Little brother - @Cynic Goat

Aunty - @Witty⭐️Sarcasm @Sunspots @Kira
Uncle - @Nick @may71 @extraterrestrialone
Grandpa - @1964dodge

Kitty wants grandma 🥺
hey kitty, in all fairness i’ve got years on mike. but in some families the grand pa can actually be younger than an uncle so maybe its ok. but lets see what he has to say. i can make the change but can i be great great great grand pa in that case? that would be much fun i think.

HappyKitty

hey kitty, in all fairness i’ve got years on mike. but in some families the grand pa can actually be younger than an uncle so maybe its ok. but lets see what he has to say. i can make the change but can i be great great great grand pa in that case? that would be much fun i think.
cooooool!!! i have a great great great gandpa! 😺

HappyKitty

Now, this isn't news to me but my aunt apologies meant nothing after tonight aye. She was here and she treated me like walking around egg shells. I mean, how freaking obnoxious is that for wanting to hold grudges against her niece who apologies back just because she didn't get what she wanted... Its totally true when my cousin back me up, they did warned me she's one hell of a two faced and hypocrite. But as a daughter/niece, I just wouldn't want to sink into her level that way, I'd make sure this time, she'd feel hurt for being mean to me for no reason and I just continue to be nice but not so respectful back.

Grandpa Mikey thought me that. :D @1964dodge

This is kinda lovely here. Most of us don't have a nice childhood and such and I guess, all of us needed to have lots of positive influence in our support system, not just family role.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i love being the grandpa but you can be a great grandpa lol and you only have 5 years on me lol...mike....*hug*shake

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This is kinda lovely here. Most of us don't have a nice childhood and such and I guess, all of us needed to have lots of positive influence in our support system, not just family role.
You are right. Most of us didn't have a nice childhood, and it's pretty great to have an SF family. We'll have to see about finding someone who wants to be the grandma. I know a few who fit the age profile, but maybe they don't want to be the official grandma lol.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm very happy to be Kitty's Auntie as that's what I would have picked! *yes4

I'll always be a nice Auntie (not like the one who you don't like very much). Though, if you say mean things about yourself then I will have to tell you off (just a little bit) because I don't like Kitty being mean to herself and saying things that aren't true.

I agree about the whole childhood thing also. I can relate a lot (unfortunately). But that's all in the past now anyway. *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00