sf feeling more like school....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justmeonlyme, May 29, 2010.

1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

first of all i just want to say i mean no offence by this post i just need to get this out...
    im thinking about leaving sf...
    this place used to be a place where i felt safe where i could be myself and where i really did belong... but lately... im not so sure...
    like there is a member here (im not going to name names coz its probably not even intentional) but when they 1st joined i was one of the 1st people they talked to then they made a big group of friends now and now like if there on chat and i enter the room its like im not there... or if they enter and i say hi then i get totally ignored by them... it often feels like that not just with this one person its like i dont even exist...
    its like there are all these little groups... and dont belong in any of them... it feels like school over again i go though the same thing at school each day... sf was the one place i thought i fit in but now... im not so sure i do...
    ive started to think that maybe this place does more harm than good for me... i no this place helps alot of people its helped me on countless occasions but now i feel its doing more harm than good but im still not sure about leaving idk...
    im not sure what the point of this post was sorry...

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I agree and it took alot of courage to post this and im proud of you! :hug:

3. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Emma sweetie if I ever ignored you I am terribly terribly sorry. My mind is a busy place lately and sometimes I do neglect to attack all my friends in welcomes and hugs...
    I know its bad, and i'm so sorry..I do love you Emma. More than alot of people.

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I understand what you're trying to say. But there's a good chance that it's a case of misunderstanding. Sometimes in chat, things appear different than what's originaly meant to be. I hope you stay!

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you stay and talk to us via posts if you're not comfortable in chat...

6. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

i hope you dont leave your one of the few that talks to me we could be friends we could start are own group '' huggles ''

7. justmeonlyme

i really dont no what im gana do im gana stay for a bit but idk how much longer... i just dont no about this place anymore.. there seem to be so many groups not just on chat even just on the forum... idk... i just feel like i dont belong... idk

8. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Aww-you do belong. :arms: Please stay, I'd miss you.

9. justmeonlyme

idk im sorry sarah but yea... idk

10. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

aww :hug: id miss you, but if its not helping you to stay, i cant stop you. i can only wish you the bestest. :flowers:

and im still hoping u choose to stay.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Emma, Why don't you try staying out of chat and stick to the forums..There aren't so many groups on here..None of us want to see you go!! I wish you all the best..

12. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

If you do decide to leave, I wish you the best of luck.

Hell, I wish you the best of luck if you do stay!

13. justmeonlyme

hay guys ive asked to go on forum access only for a bit... im still going to be on the forums but i just feel i need a breack from chat and the only way im gana be able to do that is if i cant get into chat im thinking i might just stay off for a week then go back on and see how things go from there

14. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

15. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  16. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

:lol!: sounds like the voice of experience

17. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

18. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Feel free to leave...

19. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

20. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Feel free to leave then. It helps some, it seems, while not you. There are other mental health oritentated forums out there.