SF URL Jump

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Twocky61, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

SF has a panic button feature so clicking it will 'jump' you to (site default) Google home page, should someone enter the room - obviously you don't want the wife/husband/Mum/Dad/Boss seeing this site you are on for obvious reasons

This URL Jump panic button can be customised in settings so you can set it so you jump to another site; say one you often use, so as not to have your family start wondering what you are up to online

Mine is set to jump to LiveATC Forum which is an ATC forum & streaming site, because I am an anorak who likes monitoring Air Traffic Control streaming lol

So, if you have custom set it what site is your URL jump on the panic button?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I used to use Google as the site, I think. I used it back when I was at my old house, with the computer in the living room, so no one would suspect a thing. Of course, my mom did see the title of the site, back when it was still displayed on the front page (I think before it said LifeSpace, it said Suicide Forum on the front). So then she knew about it, and it wasn't a big deal to her. So I have no need for the panic button any longer, especially since the computer is in my room now. But is is handy if you want to hide your internet activity from people who are less than understanding.

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Thanks for your reply Witty Sarcasm

The new site title Lifespace is better than having Suicide Forum, I agrre Witty Sarcasm

tc feller

:frog_banjo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.