Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Susan_G, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan_G

Susan_G Well-Known Member

People are free to post this kind of stuff:

What is the easiest,quickest, and painless way to kill yourself? I'm already in pain now, and i don't won't to feel anymore. I also want to do something that will actuallly work, where i dont have to end up in an psy ward for an failed attempt.

what about buying a gun and bullets from the pawn shop? How do you go about doing that? i'm a 25yr old female by the way.

But I am not free to remove MY profile

That's messed up
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

you can't delete your account, get over it.
  3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

They are free to post that. That doesnt mean that they will get methods (althought this is questionable because we all know about the possible methods). They might need help, and maybe posting that in search of something that will change their mind.

Why do you want to remove your profile?
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your not going to get any methods on this forum. It is a pro life forum for people that are suicidal. If you want to talk about it you are at the right place. Anyone here would try to be helpfull and get you past the hard spots. Take Care...
  5. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Yes, so what, they asked about methods, that still gives you no right to repost their post for your personal greivence. They are obviously in distress, after all this is a suicide forum. The ethos happens to be pro life, that does not mean we won't support people in need.

If you dislike it here that much then just don't come back on here.
  6. Susan_G

Susan_G Well-Known Member

I don't think you understand managemnet won't lete me delete MY profile
  7. hare

hare Active Member

what do you expect someone to post in a suicide crisis forum?

and why do you need to delete your profile so badly? if you don't want anyone to see your information, just take everything off of it.
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You can edit your profile, you don't even have info in it. :unsure:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The only thing that you can't change about your profile is the join date and your user name. If you want no identifying information then leave nothing else there. I am sorry that you are disgruntled about this issue, but you were asked to make sure you were familiar with the forum rules when you registered. If this was going to be such a big deal, perhaps you shouldn't have accepted the rules and joined the forum. That choice was up to you. What has happened that makes you feel it should be deleted?
  10. Clearly, since this post is verbatum to THIS post:

You might simply own up to surreptitiously having set two accounts (for reasons unknown) and get over it. And since you have been a member here since March (your other account), surely you are aware of the rules... :dry:
  11. TheWr0ngChild

Oh god not another one. Someone has GOT to do something, because I'm a pretty experienced internet user and have not come accross a forum with so many of the same users using so many accounts. Maybe it's time to close SF to new sign ups, root the trouble makers out and delete all the multiple sign ups. I also think there should be a probation period before people can use chat, and a minimum of 50 posts for new members because chat is now open to so much heinous abuse we really need a true picture of what a person is like before. I can't see any idiot troll taking the time to post 50 posts just to gain access to the chat to hurl abuse.

I think also that there are so many bullshitters here that open multiple accounts to troll, tell lies and hurt people then return under another name to play goodie goodie.

I and many other members have enough trust issues as it is, but this is really starting to become dangerous ground.
    You may very well tell me that if I don't like it here then go, but I do like it here, I just don't like the ammount of abuse thats going on and I am very concerned for the genuine, honest members who rely on SF for support.
  12. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I would just like to say that there is no evidence that Susan_G has more than one account. In the future if anyone has any suspicions that another member is breaking the rules could they please bring it to a member of staff so that it can be investigated, Thank you.
  13. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Here's the deal you can post that stuff but more than likely the thread will be locked, editted or deleted b/c methods are not allowed. Also I was reading some of your other threads. You state here you are a 25 year old female but in another you state you have a 24 year old daughter. So you were 1 when you had your daughter? Amazing.
  14. TheWr0ngChild

Makes no sence does it Kanani79. See this is what I mean about SF, it's impossible to tell who is who and what is who anymore. They copied this post from another one, which a couple of us suspected to be their post too under another name, in order to moan about getting their profile removed.

If just they knew about the reasons that bring some of us here, they would soon realised that their profile was nothing important.
  15. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Wat is the big deal about having your profile removed anyway and how come your 25 with a 24 year old daughter doesn't add up
  16. TheWr0ngChild

They also threatened to "get ugly" untill it was removed too, sounds like a nice person I really want to be around on SF /sarcasm.
  17. With all due respect (and acknowledgement - AND gratitude - for the wonderful work you and the rest do), if one post is identical to another - typos and all - yet under another username...how does this NOT raise any red flags??

And btw - I DID flag the other post as MORE than suspicious... :dry:
  18. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

she said, people are allowed to post this kind of stuff

and then said what was posted.

so, no proof really....
  19. Ah - I get what you're saying...
    but it still seems very wonky to me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.