sh free

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by troubledprincess, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

Its been nearly 2 months since I last sh its been had dont get me wrong there has been a few times where I have nearly gave in one of the main reasons in that my nanny has alzimers and would not understand.
    I made a long list of things to do insead of sh like
    Knitting drawing reading taking dog for a walk writting down the pros and cons of sh coming on here and chatting.
    I hope I can carry this on had hope other people can find the strength to try amd find other was of not sh and if anyone needs some one to talk to my pm is always open
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sarah, I think its awesome that you have gone 2 months without sh. Sounds like your nanny and you have a lot of love for each other. It is great that you have come up with a list of things to do when you feel the need. I have a lot of respect for what you have been able to do. Especially during the times when it's the hardest.
  3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Well done Sarah :applause: I'm happy for you

I wish I could say the same but it's good to see you are improving greatly

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Absolutely, WELL DONE, that's such a positive step, to make a list like that - tons of applause!! :) :)
  5. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Congrats! A list is a good idea. I haven't sh in 6 months it's a struggle but keep moving forward! Best wishes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.