sh*t this isnt easy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im in a real bad place but yet it feels so right. but i'm so confused. i'm certain if i go to sleep i won't wake up tomorrow. i've been boozing, popping and cutting of r almost 4 days. i'm fighting going to sleep. fuck why can't i just goto sleep and it will all be over. ikeep thinking of the few ppl that i sort of helped here and how they will be mad at me if i die tonight. but then i think of all the ones i cant adn i want to go. and every time i read a new thread it seems like another teen is here. it so sad. and i can't do anything for anybody. somebody please help me to forget so i can sleep. i dont want to hurt anybody i just want ot die.
  2. Drew

Drew Member

But for real, your death will hurt many....just....stop what you are doing.
    Can you really be so selfish as to break someone's heart like that? :huh:
  3. itmahanh

if i could feel anything but hopelesss your choice of word selfish might of made me mad . if youknew anyhting about me i'm not selfish. i need to do this to make it better for evveryone not just me. it's the only way to end mymental health issues and the pain i ccause everyone. i think it'stime to stop fighting it. ii'm so tired now. sleep will end allthe abuse,the pain the sadddness the years of mental angish too tired to fight
  4. itmahanh

sorry for wasting this thread space and some rrreally good fucking booze
  5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

booze are never wasted! Neither is space when well intended time is spent there. numb is the hardest thing to be. the brain thinks of it as safe and so we bring a good friend. i usually bring a bottle whisky with me, scotch if i have the funds.

booze makes me feel more hwne I wanna feel less makes me spin when i wanna sit still and makes me throwup/out/destroy the only things that bring me real joy.

Nothing is so low that can't be picked up. souls included. so, stay up. don't drift off into sleep. that way is filled with the freezing pain of regret.

so I'll drink for you if you'll drink for me and remember that one happy night we shared not dying.
  6. itmahanh

i dopn't know why or how i haven't jsut dropped dead already. so fucking tired. no pills left but want more. can't cut anymoree to shaky i just want it ot be over and ii'm so tierd. need to sleep to end this shit booze about gone to could you send me some
  7. Sirloin_alot

Sirloin_alot New Member

I find it hard to believe your still awake after taking pills and drinking considering most pills have drowsy side effects, perscription ones anyway, what are you taking?
  8. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I'll drink to you too, itmahanh; I hope you are better tomorrow! :hug:
  9. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi ya

I hope you are ok and I hope you did as you where told and get some sleep lol.

PM me and let me know your ok. (If you can)

Do you have Yahoo?

Keep going you can do it your too stubborn to give in, as am I!!!!

Love ya loads

10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

drinking will only make you feel worse as it is a depressant, so my advice will be to stop drinking and get a good nites sleep if you can.

you know where i am when you need me hun

andy xx
  11. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

My friend just called me , that his friend died yesterday, he went to sleep and didnĀ“t wake up, he was 17. :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.