Shadow People

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by bambam, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bambam

bambam Member

Since my wife passed away in 9-3-11 I've been seeing Shadow people in my room at night and when I'm walking the dog in the early am before daylight outside in the morning. They don't try and hurt me but just follow me around walking the dog and are most nights watching me sleep at night. When I wake up they are standing over me watching me beside my bad pacing back and forth. I'''ve become so scared I have my gun loaded and on my night stand by the bed. I almost shot at one the other night. My dog sleeps with me and he also seen it because he was snarling at it. Do any of you also get visits from Shadow people?
  2. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

Oh, I definitely do!

Not just at night though. I constantly see people walking down the street, and then I blink and they're gone. It worries me during the day because I'm not sure what's real and what isn't a lot of the time. I also often see bicycles which randomly disappear and reappear.

Hope you are okay. ): You're stronger than them - They can't hurt you!
  3. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

No, I've never experienced anything like this. Sorry, sounds very unnerving. Do you think this is a spiritual issue or perhaps a mental issue because of the loss of your wife?

In any regards.. The gun. Let's just assume it is spirital, a bullet is not going to do anything. That comes down to internal will power, and other things idk about. Please put the gun away, and unload it. The problem I'm seeing is, if you get overwhelmed with fear one night, you might actually use it on a shadow. But what if your dog gets up and you wake up slightly disorentated and shoot your dog. Or other things.

Please put it away somewhere safe. Maybe bring something very special and warming next to you, so you have that to remind you of who you are.
  4. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

Oh, I definitely agree that you should put the gun away. That could be more damaging than helpful!

Have you told a psychologist or therapist about this?
  5. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

you describe exactly what i used to see on a daily basis, all i can say is go to the docs and get put on meds, im on olanzapine and i rarely see them nowadays
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I would definitely suggest telling a doctor about this because it sounds like it could be psychosis. However, for those who believe in the supernatural, shadow people are restless spirits and that tend to wander the earth as they have not been put to rest (e/g cremeated not buried) however they will only rarely show themselves. The supernatural that wander the earth don't show themselves to the human eye and if they do it is rare so I would say this is probably psychosis and that you need to get some meds for this.
  7. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Is the dog psychotic and in need of meds too? Maybe they're real.
  8. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

when i lived alone, i experienced a large transparent black shadow coming from out of my neighbors apartment and into my apartment. their dogs were going batshit crazy and barking at the black shadow. one of their dogs would not stop barking at my wall for 30 minutes. i slept with the light on that night. it waved sorta with itself and disappeared not more than a minute after coming through my wall.
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes I see things out of the corner of my eye--I don't know how else to explain it. It can be scary though.
  10. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I see and hear things all the time. Sometimes I go after them other times I just ignore them. I also deal with paranoia so not always a good combo. Once I just let my mind and body wonder with out thinking and I came back by the back door with the shot gun. I like being alone but sometimes it gets to me and I lose it. Tried to kill myself in that state of mind once. Your knife pressing into your throat is a very grounding experience. I totally under stand wanting the gun at hand. My advice is full clip empty action. Run the slide it will fire but you can't panic and shoot something with out thinking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.