shadows drawing near

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm done with everything.

farewell.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

I would like to offer you the same advise :hug:

3. quick i am to offer solace, and low i am to heed it myself.

4. I've waited so long for this moment, and so often i've shrugged it off in some vain hope of 'coming around.' I've got all the confidence I need right now.

I hate everything, my dogs, my family, my friends, i hate you all.

the irony of it is that i'm here with a illegal smile telling you this, when i should be killing myself.

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You can hate me if you want but I don't and would never hate you. :arms: We're here for you & I care about you. :hug:

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Sometimes we hate ourselves so much we dive into other people's problems like a lemming off a cliff, wholeheartedly and without a care for our own well being. Take a little time for yourself tonight, it can be therapeutic to help others but it's not healthy to sacrifice yourself in the process.

7. Well, Gabe, I think you ought to stay alive, move by me, and help me find a nice lady, hehe. Remember what you told me in chat.

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel this way. I hope you change your mind. By the way, I don't hate you. You can message me anytime if you want to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.