Shaking in worry and fear... :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My boyfriend has gone into hospital today to get a liver transplant, and there is a chance he might not make it, I'm so worried, and scared, and I couldn't stop crying last night, and for the first time in such a long time, I prayed, I just couldn't stop crying, if any of you believe in God, please pray for him, his name is Jake, please... I'm so scared and worried, I really need him to get through this, I need him, I love him, so much... Please? If you don't believe in God, please, keep him in your thoughts, please, I'm begging you, I love this guy, he's so special to me, I love him with all my heart, I can't loose him...

I don't even know where this belongs.

Please move it if it doesn't belong here. I'm just so scared and so worried... :(

To top it off with all this, I've just found out he has paranoid schizophrenia and he's bi-polar, it really doesn't help anything, but it doesn't change how much I love him, just makes me fearful in a different situation. Please pray we will be okay. Please. :cry:
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hope you're both gonna be OK Sarah :)

Don't give up, give him and yourself support, and be there for him :)
  3. :( Thanks Joe. :hug:
    It's just so hard to do that now, because it's a long distance relationship and we talk alot on here, but he promised he'd come see me at Christmas (nice present eh?), but he has to get through all of this first, and I'm scared he won't, and if he doesn't, it's gonna destroy me...
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Each person is amazing resilliant to the crap that goes on, such as depression, or injuries that people recover from :)

Don't give up hope :hug:
  5. Thanks Joe, :hug:. I hope that Jake has hope. He told me to be strong and that he'll be okay. I hope he will be. I have hope for him. :( I hope he makes it through this. I hope alot of things for us.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How did things go Sarah? Let us know, we are here for you. :hug:
  7. I dunno... he's gonna probably be in hospital until he's okay and stuff, so a week or so, then he said to me as soon as he is outta hospital, he's gonna talk to me straight away.
  8. timezone

timezone Member

Hope and praying is good, but facts are cool too!

liver transplant survival is a 90% rate, it is not risky. Don't worry, you will have your boyfriend back by christmas he will probably be good for traveling.
  9. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

I'm glad he was able to get the operation and have the chance at life. Prayer for him.
  10. The operation went well.
  11. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm glad he's okay hun, for both your sakes :hug:
  12. timezone

timezone Member

Of course it did.
    I didn't pray
  13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Fantastic let's just hope his recovery and well being goes just as well,Remember Sez never give up on hope we have that alway's to cling on to.I will pray for Jake asap.:smile:
  14. yeah, me and him split up, but we're friends now, because of everything going on with him and it's stressing me out too much, so we're just friends for now, but the operation went well, and he's okay...
  15. timezone

timezone Member

one week ago you were shaking with fear... now ur split.
    that kinda of stuff makes me lose faith i real relatinships...and love for that mater
    stupid human brain:dry:
  16. well, my relationships dont last long because of my pathetic problems which stress the OP out, or sometimes they have problems which dont exactly mix well with anything. so we stress each other out alot and then end up breaking up.

most of my ex's and me are friends. only a few arnt.
  17. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

Have you talked to him much about the schizophrenia yet sarah? :hug:
  18. I have, it scared me... he actually had an 'episode' I think.

It was so scary...
    We are only friends now.
    We barely even talk now though...
    things'll never be the same... :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.