shall i finally do it?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by smlf75, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smlf75

smlf75 New Member

i dont know how to work this site..............all i know is im looking for people same as me...living a lie smile on my face but wishing every minute that i could put myself out this misery and leave this life????

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If you need any help learning to use the site, feel free to drop me a PM, or just reply here. Hope you don't go through with anything, keep talking to us!

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know that feeling all too well, but you can get better. You shouldn't give up just yet, not before you see what options are out there and that you can get help for how you're feeling. You said you were looking for people who feel the way you do, well you've come to the right place. A lot of us have been in the same place you are now, or are still there, so we know just how you feel. Please keep posting and we'll be here to support you.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome to you.. witty said it very well to you.. you have lots of people who are or have been in the same place you are now.. we just know..look around at all the forums and posts and see if you can find somewhere that hits and fits for you to post in next.. like wildcheery said , if you got questions or just want a lil help please just let us know.. Jim

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are many people here who either are our have had similar feelings to those you are experiencing. We somehow manage to continue on with our battle and sometimes manage to feel a little better. Please do not lose the hope that things can and do change. Because they can. It may take longer than we would like, but keep trying. We can explore options together. Please take care, continue to share, and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.