Shame after failed attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by pbobble, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbobble

pbobble Well-Known Member

Well sadly made an attempt last night, obviously failed due to physical demands of impulsively chosen method and depressed body and mind being unable to complete. So slightly injured but alive, don't know if this is good or bad thing.

Just so up and down, when down suicidal urges and hopelessness so overwhelming and unbearable.

Feel so ashamed about attempting. Also ashamed that I feel this way and can't get over problems which in the grand scheme of things ain't that bad. Should be able to move on with life like "normal people" do.

Oh well pretty self indulgent stuff really, just gotta get on with the day and keep trying.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug:

I will be thinking of you today with ultra-warm wishes... take care, Mr. A

3. Dove

Dove Member

Hi. I hope you have a good day today and take care of your injuries both inside and out. I don't think that it matters whether your issues rate lower on the scale than some others you see, I feel it's the pain they cause you that matters and coping with that pain in a safe way. Please don't feel ashamed, difficult at times of crisis I guess. Take care and let us know how the day pans out for you, hopefully it will be better for you than last night x

4. imyouroldman

imyouroldman Well-Known Member

I don't know you, but I am really glad that you failed. Try not to worry about the rest of the world(normal people) and just take care of YOU!

At least most of us here can relate to where you are. I know I can...peace..

5. pbobble

pbobble Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your kind words I really appreciate it. Still up and down at the moment terrible before but feeling better right now.

Its just about getting through the emotional pain when it comes on really. Can't see myself attempting again straight away which is good just too tired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.