shame

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hache, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

losing the plot, my time is nearing

i thought i would never have the guts to even get near or try but things changed today when i lost control and now it seems like it is all doable.

Lost control through frustration, cried, kicked, screamed, hit things off my head

ended up with lieing on the floor couldnt seem to move myself just thinking of ways to end it

theres just no hope, my life is hardly tough, a lot of other people have it worse, but i cant cope with regrets, not having any friends at all, never having a gf, no independence, miles behind everyone i once knew, ugly, weedy, pathetic, failure, failing a home course i'm on now, blew student life, cant eat properly, chest pains, dont have a personality, probably can never have sex. I give up.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry to hear about the really rough day you are having, i hope you will hang on because you can feel better with love, support and hard work. sometimes it's not the things that happen to us (doing poorly in school, for instance) but how we interpret them (evidence of being a failure, being pathetic). it *is* possible to stop all that self-hatred. it ain't easy, for sure, but perhaps you can take a tiny bit of hope from the fact that change can happen.

don't give up. post here, distract yourself, read up on depression, hang out in chat, tell someone how you feel, and if you really need, get somewhere safe where you cannot harm yourself.

hang in there,
    catherine

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

thanks but it cant change, its just been getting worse and worse.

I have no career because i am a failure.

I sat at work and drew disturbing pictures.

I've got back from work and its happening again, another fit is coming on.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2008
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hang in there hache

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.