Not open for further replies.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sometimes I wonder if I have some kind of romance with the end. At some point maybe we learn to look forward to it, because we've spent so much time thinking about it. I'm not really sure the answer here, simply theorizing. There is no need to feel shame for this.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Death is just death. It's just the end. There's nothing to romanticize about it. There's nothing great about it. You don't get anything by getting there, you know? It's just an end of something.

KA9

Gone with the wind
I'm not sure if I should write this here, maybe I don't understand what you're saying...

That said, I know communities of people who have a death kink. They are completely harmless, do not wish real death upon themselves or others but they still have some fascination (i.e. sensual or more) with it.

It often starts at early age - often triggered by stories about witches cooking people, brothers Grimm stories, Romeo and Juliet, playing with dolls like you mentioned etc.

As with many other oddball kinks, I think it can be therapeutic to explore it in a safe environment (fantasy) and may help differentiate fantasy from reality.

Needless to say such communities keep a low profile even on the internet because it's understandably shocking to the general population (or even to the rule34 population).

I'm hesitant to introduce such a thing to suicidal people because who knows, however like I said it can be helpful to explore it and know the difference.

camen

I'm not sure if I should write this here, maybe I don't understand what you're saying...

That said, I know communities of people who have a death kink. They are completely harmless, do not wish real death upon themselves or others but they still have some fascination (i.e. sensual or more) with it.

It often starts at early age - often triggered by stories about witches cooking people, brothers Grimm stories, Romeo and Juliet, playing with dolls like you mentioned etc.

As with many other oddball kinks, I think it can be therapeutic to explore it in a safe environment (fantasy) and may help differentiate fantasy from reality.

Needless to say such communities keep a low profile even on the internet because it's understandably shocking to the general population (or even to the rule34 population).

I'm hesitant to introduce such a thing to suicidal people because who knows, however like I said it can be helpful to explore it and know the difference.
Yes, it's similar but not focused on death solely (not cooking ppl lol). Just like 2 talk of it casually, as with anything, can't be that rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00