Share the Inspiring, Life affirming films you've watched!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ub3, Jan 23, 2015.

1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Just kicking this thread off with an absolutley amazing film I just watched called the theory of everything, The life of stephen hawkins! I cried most of the way through the film but they were healing tears of hope... And astonishment at what can be acheived despite our disabilities and the strength and beauty of the human spirit... see losmovies

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Amber's story. This is reallife: Amber hagerman was abducted and murdered in texas about 20 years ago. That is when they created the amber alert system. Not long afterwards a girl named nicole was saved in the film (true again) the amber alert system saved her life. So they made a movie called amber's story and it sends out a great message :)
    Just makes me sad they never found out who killed her.But it's a true life inspiring film :)

3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Pay it forward! This has got to be one of my all time favourite films based on a true story!:yay: Starring Kevin spacey and helen hunt. Im baffeled as to why this film never became a blockbuster that never made sense. Anyway Im not gonna give away too much but it is a very deeply moving story of humanity. That had 3 tought men crying like babies:Cry: at the cinema...A boy comes up with an Idea that could change the world by helping 3 people and them 3 people helping 3 people and those 3 people doing the same and so on:juggle:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

The Blind Side for every reason, a wonderful family who change a boy's life and the boy who changed theirs.

The Song of Bernadette, the story of Saint Bernadette of Lourdes. Her humility and simpleness makes me realise what an intellectual snob I can be.

Cry Freedom, the story of Steven Biko and the fight for a free South Africa; I cry everytime.

5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

wow I just watched boyhood! A film witch films a boy over ten years as he grows up with his sister and mum! Its a long film and I just didnt want it to end! Beautifull life affirming film! I would put it in my all time top 5! A must see! losmovies