Sharing is caring

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

How often do you share your drugs? Do you share at all? I only ask because a true addict doesn't seem to want to share at all. Me? I'm sharing the meds I've been getting over the holiday season w/ my stepmother. She shares w/ me sometimes too. So I'd say we have a freindly relationship when it comes down to our addiction. Also, when I was locked up recently I gave away a lot of smokes to ppl who had none. I suppose my habit isn't controling me then. It seems to be quite the opposite. :smile:
  2. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

sounds like you have a pretty good relationship with you step mother thats cool sharing is good.
  3. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

I always share:mellow:
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

I think sharing is ok, but sharing injections is very, very dangerous. Sharing other drugs has the drawback of that the drug might have been strengthened.
  5. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Remember back when I said I'd be gettin drugs for the holidays? Due to money probs, the only present I've been able to give this holiday is/was drugs... thanx to insurance of course. But I truly believe it is better to give than to recieve. :yes:
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

Hehe, Santa giving out drugs for Christmas.
  7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I share OTC drugs like immodium if somebody needs them. Rx's-no way.
    Recreational stuff-depends on my stash. I did not write that in reference to drugs which may or may not be illegal, depending upon the laws in place from wherever you are viewing this from.(Was that an effective disclaimer?):blink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.