Shauna Lea

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:wub:

I, as your promotion manager for Europe, would like to dedicate this "musician of the future"-award to you.
    [​IMG]

Was just looking around the forum and I see your advice and kind words in the replies you post to threads. You really care, you have a big heart and aren't afraid to let it speak in your replies. That is a wonderful trait you've got there, and I think it's a necessity for every artist to have that ability. After all, if you wouldn't let your heart speak you wouldn't get proper music :smile:

And yeah I was listening to your songs, and I love them. I think you're an amazing musician, Shauns!

And to add to that you're a wonderful person :smile:

:hug:
    Love,
    Est x

PS - you better not forget that meet&greet with me when you're all huge and come to tour through Europe! :wink:

2. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

^_^ i've heard some of your music, i love it :) don't stop!!! <3

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

*Clears throat* Firstly I would like to thank my Mum and Dad for pumping me with music (however bad it was) from a young age. 2ndly I would like to thank every f*&ker who has lied to me and screwed me around in the past - without you losers I wouldn't be able to write such wonderfully volatile lyrics haha! And last but not least Est for being my number one fan, manager and mentor.

You're so lovely Est - thanks for the post!

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.