She can move on, I'm stuck with me!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Sworn myself to be content with loneliness!!

The sad thing is my ex made me open up and talk about my problems and I was fine before I started dating her, I managed to keep all my demons looked inside without a minutes thought. I haven't cried in three years but I feel so hurt inside and my personality which some would say was a lively soul who was intent on making others laugh has now been replaced by a dark figure and who barely acts to be happy for others.

I actually managed to go through school without saying a single word about my family life or my other problems yet I meet this incredible person who then blames me for having issues in my head when she opened the can of worms herself :(

Sometimes I feel like waving my arms in the air and saying lord I just don't care but has anybody got the love to see me through?

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

i dont know what to say hun except to give you a hug *giant hug* and to tell you someone was listening xx

3. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Thanks sweetheart. Perhaps the only thing left for me to do is tie a yellow ribben round the old oak tree and have done with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.