She doesn't want to know...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wibble, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Right, simple story.

I've never had a long term relationship, which for a guy of 25 is frankly fucking pathetic. I tried everything you can imagine and got no where.

Last week I promised myself I would ask one girl out, who I've fallen for quite badly. I asked, she said yes (in a manner of speaking), everything was good. So I tried to set a date, she was busy. Fair enough, she gives me her number and tells me to text her and arrange something. Again, fair enough. So I texted her. That was a fair while ago, and I've not heard anything back.

Now, I honestly dont know what to do. Part of me wants to wait and see, because she truly is an amazing girl. The other part of me is telling me its a waste of time, simply because she agreed to go out with me doesnt mean she actually wants to, and when you look at her, compared to me, she is way out of my league.

The part telling me the latter is telling me to just finish it all now, just swallow the crap I carry in my back pocket and its all done and dusted, no more games and being hurt.

I dont know what to do. All that I know is that Im tired of being hurt and being strung along by people, I just want someone to care about me.

So what do I do?

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

its not pathetic at all, it takes a while to meet the kind of person you want to be in a long term relationship with. as for the girl, text her once more and see if she replies, its worth a try, and if she doesn't its not your problem. one, if she didn't want to, she wouldn't have agreed to go out with you anyway and two, she might be preoccupied with other things. xx

3. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Well i saw her today, she claims she didnt get the text and said she didnt know if she was free, she would get back to me.

Which of course she never did.

All day I've had her friends telling me how tough she's having it, and what a hard time she's having and how I'm probably the last thing on her mind.

But what about me? I know it sounds selfish, but why does no one care about how Im feeling? Why does no one give a shit that I am so lonely I feel like im already dead? Is it because Im ugly, or because I killed my best friend, or something else?

Am I such an ugly monster that noone wants to be with me? Am I so unlovable that I can't meet anyone? I was always brought up on the idea that God loved me, now I realise thats a lie, I've just had enough, I can't take any more.

Right now I just need one more reason to reach for the shottie, I hope it comes soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.