She just called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - just read - the ex phoning you up and yapping on about her new man?

I'd disconnect the phone.

Set your email to block her emails

Adjust any social networking stuff also - block her.

IF a bad woman had got into your head a little (it happens) - the trick is to break communication.

She is a manipulator bro - your a man - you WILL be manipulated if you have any feelings - even if those feelings are just basic lust - or especially so.

My nephews ex sent messages to all my family on facebook and so on - bragging about how 'nice' her new man was - and how 'excited' she was to see him.

We all blocked her.

Get the hell out of my nephews head!

Now - 2 weeks later - she is!

And my nephew is cool again.

Iain

Four months to the day since she left.
Ive been crying, partly because it has been 4 months, partly because of all that Ive lost, and partly because Ive put the house on the market. One more thing Im going to lose. Its stupid, I know I have to sell this place because I cant afford to buy her out. So the only thing is to sell the place, give her half the proceeds and then build a new place for me and the kids. I love this house. It has been our family home for the past 11 years. Now Im going to have to part with it. Seeing the For Sale sign out the front has really upset me. Im so stupid. Im so.....useless....so.....hopeless. Im not going to do anything silly, it is just so heartbreaking to have to also lose this little house.
Thankyou for spending the time to read this. I am sorry that I dont have anything positive to tell you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun you find a new home for you and your children a new start new memories happier memories okay you can do this hun for you and your children hugs

IV2010

Iain Hi...I agree with TE...
this is a positive thing you're doing for your future- to move on with your life..
I know how difficult it is to lose your home but sometimes it's better to be away from the memories
I wish you luck with the sale..
glad to hear you say you are not thinking of doing anything 'silly'
you are moving on a step at a time and that's all you can do..
take care
((hugs))

Iain

Thursday afternoon. She has decided to come and stay at the house over night. Like a fool I am going to let her. the first thing she does as she walks in the door is criticize the way I am maintaining the house. Like a fool I later tell her she can come and stay for good if she wants to. Why did I do that? Probably so that I can be rejected yet again.
I am a fool.
I am a fool.

Iain

Now Im in tears again......
why am I so stupid??
Why am I so useless?
Why do I bother going on?
I should just man up and do it!

She fought with me today.... this morning...... brought up...everything.... then told me that it was me ending it all
Im so useless
I cant even think straight...
I should just do it.

Iain

Today it is then.... why not today?
it is as good a day as any
and how I feel ... is so bloody miserable.
I just want this hurt to stop.

I know you're going through a tough time but you need to stop putting yourself down, you're so much better than that. You need to be strong and forget about your wife and concentrate on rebuild your own life.

I know it's not easy forgetting about someone you love, it took me 4 years to finally get over my ex but it does eventually get better but only if you let it.

IV2010

just logged in to see the news Iain...
seriously that wife of yours has some issues that need addressing..

dont' beat yourself up...
we all make unwise decisions in the name of love..

don't act on those thoughts of hurting yourself ok
she's not worth you ending your life and not worth putting your kids through that pain of losing you..
hold on *hugs*

Iain

Im not going to act on the thoughts. Although I was looking at whether I had enough meds to do it for good. Im just a miserable pathetic man. Perhaps she is right. Perhaps it is all me. Perhaps.... Perhaps...
Im not going to be silly. I am just in tears and have been for the better part of the day.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, Iain. I just saw your post now, and I'm worried because you've logged out. Please don't do anything that will hurt you or kill you. I'll look for you later. Come back and talk to us, ok? :hug:

IV2010

Iain?? are you ok?
you are not pathetic...you love the woman and she's treated/treating you badly
your reactions are 'normal' ..don't blame yourself
are you seeing a councelor?
please keep reaching out for support *hug*

Iain

Still alive.... but dont know why I bothered..... decided to sleep on the whole idea of taking all the meds..... Still dont feel any better....Im never going to recover from this am I?

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
:hug: So glad to see you didn't take the pills! I know it feels as though you'll never get through this, but people do, and I'm confident you will. Sometimes we need a while to let it all get out of our system. Try to be good to yourself. I'm thinking of you. :)

Iain

Thank you al for your kind thoughts. It is important to me that I hear these positive words from you all. Sometimes I end up in this hole where there is no escape and only darkness around me. Your thoughts help me to find my way from that darkness. So thankyou

As a little post script, she called me this morning and was in tears. Telling me how hard her life is. She told me that she was in love with this man and couldnt stand being rejected by him. For my part, I listened and advised her to take it one day at a time. To put one foot in front of the other and get on with life. I told her that she was in a transition period. Mind you Im also turning my heart cold against her while Im saying this. Im thinking that she should know some boundaries. But I did survive this little talk from her.

Part of me feels this pity for her. Part of me refuses to be hurt anymore by her. Part of me wants to get on with my life and to turn my back on her.

I know I have a long way to go before I am out of this whole mess. And I know that I will take some steps backwards. But life for me has to go on.

Thankyou all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00