She said I was a mistake

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by SAVE_ME, Oct 20, 2008.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I was talking to my ex-gf earlier, during which we briefly discussed our relationship. She said that the whole thing was just one big mistake. This.....f**! I swear, they should put that on my grave stone when I die - 'one big mistake'. God I feel like sh*t!
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. all you can do is let go.
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Aside from the fact thats a horrible thing to say, shes certainly a heartless bitch, but without knowing the long and short of it, ill leave it at that.

If she honestly feels that way, your are a thousand times better off without her. Realize that and move on, dont let it eat you up, its not worth it, couple of billion woman out there, your odds are pretty good :wink:
  4. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

dittos MJ :biggrin:
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

what MJ said. that's the real deal. someone who would say something like that? I wouldn't **** in her ***** if her guts were on fire. you shouldn't either. she is NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE

edited to add: huh, that's weird. didn't know we had the net granny looking for THOSE words! heh heh heh
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  6. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

mate, I know its hard, but try not to worry about it. she clearly has issues and by saying that she's trying to validate herself, and make you feel crap.

she's the big mistake, not you.