sHe said

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

she said that my cousin to my sister that she hasnt seen me normal that i used to be!changing tv with remmote control looking at the tv and not whatching the tv and she was worried about me! yes thats what i am psycho!////everyone thinks that i am weird!.....My borthers room mates sister said to someone that i have a screw missing and not to take notice of me!......We nwere talking with my sister now and she confessed me that my cousin was worried about me!....i am scared of l'fe!......I feel very different too!....i wasnt like that before 2 years!....i am scared!!!!!!!!........I dont wanna be like this

2. cheers for blocking me.

3. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club..I bet I"m stranger than anyone here..maybe not,,but I"m strange enuff..and psycho..and obsessive..impulsive..I could make a whole list..:unsure:

4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Life we are all scared, but we are here to support each other and to hopefully stay strong with each others strength while we learn to heal.

Good luck

5. life

life Well-Known Member

Am i going to heal?.....I am really scared!.....what if i go crazy:sad:....I just wanna

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Asking for help is a good sign, it shows that a part of you, even if its only 1%, wants to live, wants to be free of the pain..

Thats good,

Have faith in yourself, you are trying to save yourself, so there will never be a time when all of you will give in to this madness

7. life

life Well-Known Member

U r right one part of my self wants live! thats why i am here thx...But i am still thinking why i am acting so weird1:sad:...and people are noticeing me....

8. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Its okay not to be socially acceptable, who says we should behave 'normally'

In my opinion it would be abnormal to behave 'normally' when you are distressed.

Consider.

*hugs*

9. life

life Well-Known Member

Isa we are talking about here psychologically abnormal!...which is very distress for me !......And people who know me relise this behaviour!....

10. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Psychologically abnormal behaviour is caused by psychological abnormalities, things wrong with your brain. So theres your answer.

But like I said before, if you are in pain, it is normal to behave oddly.

I dont leave the house, abnormal
    I often stare at one thing, inanimate objects for several hours and cant remember what I was doing or why I was looking at it in the first place
    If I am depressed I will not leave my room even for food.

These are abnormalities, caused by my mental distress, but I still by what I said, if your in pain its normal to act abnormal.

If your concerned that you might have a 'condition' you need to speak to a doctor, only they can give you a diagnosis.

11. life

life Well-Known Member

i wanna take <mod edit jenny - methods> and drink some cough medicine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have to do this i have no choice1 i dont wanna sufer anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2007
  12. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You won't go crazy. Try not to pay any attention to those who say such things. Only pay attention to what is reality and what really is going on.
    As for life, well it can be scary but try to look at it in optimism and hope.

13. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi Life,

I hope that you reconsider and do not take any tablets to harm yourself. Please keep talking, it may help to know that you're not alone with this. Is there anyone you can call, like a friend or a helpline, to get you some help 'in real life'? Of course, we're here too.. please take care

Jenny
    PS I edited out the actual number and type of medication that you're planning to take. This is just so that it doesn't encourage anyone else to follow this route.. i sincerley hope you haven't taken them though.. :hug:

14. life

life Well-Known Member

No i havent but i will soon!......İ have nno chance! my life will continue like this forever and i cant cope.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.