She told me she is leaving on wednesday...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

She told me she is leaving on wednesday...
    I felt like she is teling me what day i will die...

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2008
  2. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

Re: She told me she is living in wednesday...

aw man, that sucks :sad:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I don't think there is anything I can say to change your mind, but I can still listen.

3. touglytobeloved

Yeah, probably we will talk, and we will not solve anything, like we always do not solve. Some problems do not have solutions. Thanks anyway.

4. touglytobeloved

She was here, left a few minutes ago. Im thinking of writing a message to her, sending an sms... and saying that i dont want her to go, but without telling her why...

5. touglytobeloved

I wrote the message. And i send her.

ME: I want you to know that I dont want you to go there, and if I can do something to make you to not go there, tell me what.

SHE: I dont want to go, to, but if you want me to live little more, I have to go, I will not live for a long time, I dont have a choice, see you tommorow.

ME: You will not live for a long time? What does this means? Im not going to tell you what was I doing when I was reading this message, but I know that you know what was i doing. Sorry that some things Im telling you in a message, but its so hard for me to say them to you in person.

SHE: It is so hard for me, and you are making it harder, leave me please, you cant runaway from some things, everything is going to be ok, one day.

ME: If its up to me, I would do everything to make you happy and to be easy for you, and you have a choice, you just need to say if you dont want to go. You are not alone here, and you might be alone there, and I will be alone for sure if you leave. Because only you have manage to make me smile and make me little happy since I meet you. Dont be angry because im writing this messages to you.

Still there is no response to my last message, she probably turn of her phone and didnt get the message. Or get it, but didnt want to answer, or couldnt.

:(

6. touglytobeloved

She is probably sleeping now, its 07.00 in the morning here. Ill go to sleep, to, if I can....

7. touglytobeloved

And today, I saw her, and she is like nothing happened. I could guess this. :(

8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Um I don't really understand whats going on here?

9. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Tougly, i really dont understand what has happened, but i really hope that you and the person you are speaking about are safe.
    xxx

10. touglytobeloved

Everyone is safe, in his own way.

11. touglytobeloved

And if you mean about her message ' i wont live long', dont worry, its only a message, id doesnt mean anything, she is OK, trust me. She is just saying that she has a feeling that she will not live long, that someting will happen to her, its only in her mind, nothing else.

12. touglytobeloved

For those who dont understand (probably they havent read my previous threads), ill tell in a few words. This person is the girl I love, and she doesnt love me. And I cant live without her. But she is leaving in a few days, she is going to work across the border, and she will stay there for 6 months, and I dont think Ill be still here when she return. And she knows that I have feelings about her, but she dont even suppose how strong they are. And I cant tell her, because i know she can never love me.

13. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

aww sweetie<333
    common,you cant let one girl ruin you. you just cant.
    i understand you two got close,i understand you were happy around her,
    but you cant just give up. you have such a big door open for you now, a door that may be scary to open but hell,its worth a try. a door to find new people,and new opportunities that will actually love you back. its pointless to let your heart yearn for one person,and this person obvisily doesnt see you how you see her. you deserve so much more,and wayy better. you may not think theres better out there,but when you find someone that will love you back, you will feel better.

i'm always here for you<333

14. touglytobeloved

Thanks beauutyy, I would like to be so positive like you, but I cant, my life is showing me its not that easy like it should be.

15. touglytobeloved

Its Easter here today. Worst Easter I have ever had in my life.

There is a song that goes like this:
    I have lost many times in my life, but this night is my hardest loss.

16. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Try to tell her how you feel about her, you don't know what she'll say, maybe you can still keep in touch. If she dissapoints you at least you tried, right?

17. touglytobeloved

Probably you are right. She is leaving anyway.

18. touglytobeloved

And by some reason, the date she is leaving will be postponed, maybe for a month, maybe less, im still not sure. Today she went to the agency, and she called me and told me that she is going on 1st of june, but we didnt spoke to much, so im not sure.

19. weegee

weegee Active Member

touglytobeloved im so sorry actually im crying(if what i think haooened happened) i hope you and the girl are alright but i think im being optermsitic.

i hope you can live though this becuase their is no sense in both of you dieing.

20. touglytobeloved

She is not dying, she is going to work in another country. And me, well, Im dying anyway, but emotionally, because Im in love with someone who can not love me, and also Ill never be able to find love. There are just to many problems. I dont know why you thought we are both dying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.